PPOSB - AFK Splasher

ProjectPact

Anymore details? The last update added something to make sure your player interacted before the 20 minute timer logged you out. Look at the bot log and let me know if there is an error or something please QwPha8E.png

Will run it again now and get a some log dat for you.

EDIT: let me clarify, splashing without selecting a spell in the gui but having an autospell selected isn't working. I hate how the bot clicks the spell book to reset the 20min afk timer instead of a simple left click on 'x' NPC 

Edited by tumblez

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, firebot1337 said:

does this check stuff every 15-20 minutes or does it do other stuff to keep you logged in?

other splasher makes it seem like person is very active whiel splashign which is really, really unrealistic 

It basically will manually click to recast the spell that you are using randomly between 10-15 minutes to make sure you don't get kicked for inactivity. :)

12 hours ago, LeBron said:

Bro, please just left click the NPC, it looks so bottish clicking the spellbook and casting it from there as if you're on tutorial island. NOBODY DOES THAT. Jagex can literally monitor you for a second and you could be botting the safest thing in the game and you'll get rekt because of how the spell is casted...

Just because it doesn't work to your personal preference doesn't mean theres anything necessarily wrong with the script. You can post your opinion but you can't recommend people not to buy it just because it doesn't function the way you want it to. 

8 hours ago, Decode said:

Just because it doesn't work to your personal preference doesn't mean theres anything necessarily wrong with the script. You can post your opinion but you can't recommend people not to buy it just because it doesn't function the way you want it to. 

It's not my personal preference, it's how its done. A bot is meant to look and behave like a human, how can you do so when you're over complicating something as simple as splashing by using your spellbook instead of simply left clicking the NPC? 

Also, I AM entitled to leave my own review of the script and that includes a part where I either recommend or don't recommend this to other interested parties. So stop abusing your powers. 

On 2017-02-01 at 11:48 AM, firebot1337 said:

does this check stuff every 15-20 minutes or does it do other stuff to keep you logged in?

other splasher makes it seem like person is very active whiel splashign which is really, really unrealistic 

It clicks the spell that you've chosen in your spellbook and clicks it in your spellbook and uses it on the NPC. I suggest you ask him to change that to simply left clicking before purchasing, apparently he only listens to people who haven't bought it yet. 

1 hour ago, LeBron said:

It's not my personal preference, it's how its done. A bot is meant to look and behave like a human, how can you do so when you're over complicating something as simple as splashing by using your spellbook instead of simply left clicking the NPC? 

Also, I AM entitled to leave my own review of the script and that includes a part where I either recommend or don't recommend this to other interested parties. So stop abusing your powers. 

It clicks the spell that you've chosen in your spellbook and clicks it in your spellbook and uses it on the NPC. I suggest you ask him to change that to simply left clicking before purchasing, apparently he only listens to people who haven't bought it yet. 

You should try pm'ing me instead of telling people not to purchase a completely working script. :) 

I tried pm'ing you getting more information about your clicking suggestion a few days ago, but your inbox is full. 

55 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

You should try pm'ing me instead of telling people not to purchase a completely working script. :) 

I tried pm'ing you getting more information about your clicking suggestion a few days ago, but your inbox is full. 

Cleaned it up a little, I'll PM you.

Soz, I've posted about it before but not getting any reply, you've made me very desperate (lol).

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to ProjectPact's AFK Splasher
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AFK Splasher