Mage Guild Rune Buyer

blm95

Hi,

With Deadman rune prices being so high, I wrote a script which will buy soul runes, nature runes, and law runes from the shop in the mage guild.

Features:

-Buys soul, nature, and law runes from the Mage Guild vendor

-Set the threshold at which you would like the script to stop buying runes

-Auto world hopper

-Not complete bot-like interactions (realistic speed)

I made a little GUI for it.  It was my first time working with JFrames, so if something does not work correctly, it's probably because of that tongue.png.

FJtFipS.png

How to use:

-Start at mage guild

-Start script

-Input the desired #s into the GUI (ensure all are filled; if they aren't, something will probably break)

If you have any questions or find any bugs, please let me know.  Enjoy!

Download/Source

http://puu.sh/ls6Y6.rar

Boring legal stuff is located in LICENSE.txt.  Tl;dr, if you use any of my code, please document the changes made, as well as ensure that your work that makes any use of this code is available plain-text to anybody who wishes to see it.

edit: Big thanks to @Bobrocket for assistance with GUIs.  Also, if you would like a script made, I am taking requests here: http://osbot.org/for...cript-requests/

Edited by blm95

Roughly what does this script make p/h?

It largely depends on if there are other people hopping worlds and buying runes out.  Personally, I used it just to get runes for myself to stun alch.  If you assume you yield only 50 law runes per world, and a worlds' interaction takes ~30 seconds, and laws sell for 300 each... 2 * 60 * (50*75 (profit per law (minimum))) = 450k gp

It largely depends on if there are other people hopping worlds and buying runes out.  Personally, I used it just to get runes for myself to stun alch.  If you assume you yield only 50 law runes per world, and a worlds' interaction takes ~30 seconds, and laws sell for 300 each... 2 * 60 * (50*75 (profit per law (minimum))) = 450k gp

nice profit,

Except fo the fact if 1 person is running the script, nobody else can bcs no runes will be left xD

nice profit,

Except fo the fact if 1 person is running the script, nobody else can bcs no runes will be left xD

Yeah lol rip.  Well, I guess the point in me releasing this was because I am sick of the merchers overcharging for runes lol.  Hopefully this will bloat the market and lead to deflation of rune prices.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...