Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

I enabled food for blackjacking now, it should eat in this new version: (latest version: 0.87).

Any suggestions for blackjack mode? (any improvements to be made for efficiency etc?) 

I think it needs to be timed, Like you usually get 2-3 pickpockets before they wake, it tries to go for the 3rd and gets attacked. it'll get 2 defiantly, So I think maybe knockout> pickpocket>pickpocket>knock out, would make it more efficient? I could be wrong.

I was also having problems with it not eating, But someone already posted about it. So, Just waiting for this update to go live.

• Like 1

Yes it was pushed yesterday, it should be live right now, just have any food in your inventory and the bot will eat if its lower HP than what you set it

Hmm, I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, Although it runs smoothly for about a minute. It's refusing to eat my salmon. It's also just right clicking and hovering & not clicking knock out / pickpocket, It'll hover for 30-60 seconds then it might click it.

It's also clicking the talk option, Which leads the bandit to attack you. 

So the bot wasn't eating at all? ohmy.png

I'll give it another test run ASAP, need to make sure blackjack mode is perfect, I only added that mode for beta testing because of high demand, and since no other scripter could make a blackjack script sad.png don't worry in the next update it will work better, just need a few more code tweaks here and there and it should be much better biggrin.png

edit: Did you hide the npc attack options (in the rs settings tab)?

Edited by Czar

So the bot wasn't eating at all? ohmy.png

I'll give it another test run ASAP, need to make sure blackjack mode is perfect, I only added that mode for beta testing because of high demand, and since no other scripter could make a blackjack script sad.png don't worry in the next update it will work better, just need a few more code tweaks here and there and it should be much better biggrin.png

edit: Did you hide the npc attack options (in the rs settings tab)?

Hey buddy, that's fine. I'm Not having a go or anything, Just keeping you updated. 

Sounds good to me, Can't wait to see it running at its full potential. Yeah, I hid the attack npc option, But upon the completion of the feud quest, If you talk to the bandits they start attacking you for killing there leader. Which is part of the quest. 

• Like 1

No worries, before I make an update, did you make sure:

- lvl 45/56 bandit is in separate tent from the other lvl 45/56 bandits

- bandit is inside any tent

and which bandit did you select, the unbearded or bearded bandit (level 45 or 56 one?) , I will go and use the same settings to test this