Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Just added another quick update for version 0.496, it will now notify the saved npc in a cyan colour as pictured below

e49bae31139d7a36429c2507150e2ba4.png

In version 0.50 and onward, I will be rolling out updates to add 'Close door' option, starting from ardougne and moving onto any other areas which have pickpocketing abilities inside houses etc.

It will have anti-fail system so if a user tries to trick the bot by closing/opening more than 3-5 times, the bot will stop and continue pickpocketing etc. and it won't try again for more than 1hr

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

@Czar, the bot sometimes accidentally clicks market stalls (while thieving knights), leading you to sometimes be attacked by a guard. The inside only option should fix that, but I feel that a 'run away from combat' feature would still be helpful, because otherwise the bot sits there trying to pickpocket while being attacked.

Edited by zawmbee
  • Like 1

bought this like 5 hours ago, still waiting for it to be activated ;-;

Just hit the 'Refresh' button on your scripts page and it will show up

Thread liked, think this is the next script on my list of ones to buy, can you activate me a trial so i can give it a test before purchase please.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO