Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

I can easily add checking for combat, but if you hide the npc attack option, you will never get in combat tongue.png So try that and let me know how the bot goes XD

As for pathfinding bug, just posted a fix, should be live in version 0.48 along with some nice extra options which were suggested by another user above biggrin.png

edit: w00000000t the new version works much better biggrin.png all banking issues have been resolved now, and there is no way it can ever fail now, because even if something goes wrong (with walking) then I have made a backup system which uses the default OSBot local walker to handle the job biggrin.png so there are 2 walking systems in place now smile.png for version 0.48

Edited by Czar

It clicks on the stalls sometimes when pickpocketing since the npc is moving and gets caught and attacked by the guards. this is why it sometimes get into combat. it would be useful if you could add the detect if its in combat though.

Fair enough, I will add it ASAP :D Which location are you pickpocketing in?

trial on the thiever

Done, refresh scripts and enjoy :D

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO