Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

For Master farmers make sure to use simple mode because it's close to the bank, if you used simple mode tell me and I will run some more tests biggrin.png

As for 100k/hr when you have higher thieving level you can make bank from paladins/heros/knights tongue.png

If the bot ever gets stuck in the bank, tell me which bank and it will be fixed in no time. Also state whether you used simple mode or not, it helps me find the bugs faster biggrin.png

I Always use simple mode , Thieving Master farmer and doesnt close the bank i tried the zoom at default tried almost everything  in the zoom setting was working fine in the last update now it doesnt - keep hitting stall  and not runing i died twice today ahahaha ( normal 07 ) also ( i put hidden on npc atk  both setting )  i actually know how it work i got  3 account 84+ thieving  it worked fine til i just go afk and get stock in (draynor bank )i occur this problem for 2 days i tough it was only for me but noticed other people post it  well it close the bank but doesnt go and reach the masterfarmer  just siting in bank til logging out (  everytime i think i'm banned lmaooo heartatk ) sorry for my poor english  its not my primary language hope you understand otherwise i try make it clear

• Like 1

Just submitted a nice update for version 0.45, added some nice changes to pickpocketing and stall position avoidance. thanks for the feedback guys biggrin.png remember, thieving is a human-skill, requires a lot of human features XD

i would say nature stalls are lower banrate, since they require less work, and no walking, no ambiguous npc-chasing etc. like ardy knights do :P

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Just submitted a nice update for version 0.45, added some nice changes to pickpocketing and stall position avoidance. thanks for the feedback guys biggrin.png remember, thieving is a human-skill, requires a lot of human features XD

i would say nature stalls are lower banrate, since they require less work, and no walking, no ambiguous npc-chasing etc. like ardy knights do tongue.png

Was wondering do you have a thread for request new script  or do you make private script ( if you have free time ) might consider that ? if yes pm me i really like the anti pattern and anti ban tongue.png

• Like 1

Yes I am currently taking both public and private script requests, pm me because I had to delete my requests thread sad.png

As for the rogue chest, sorry if I didn't read your post! sad.png Yep, all you need is prayer potions. I have added super restores but we are waiting on update biggrin.png

Awesome and you did reply  : ) i did run it at night ( safety ) ahah and made a couple M from it awesome btw i'm not sure if you read that but  the door doesnt open it straight clicking on the upstair   result into '' cannot reach '' i know that you need to babysit  the script ( pker doesnt bank which is normal ) haha i will pm you

• Like 1

Ah thanks for the bug report, I have made some epic changes to walking code,

Version 0.47

- No longer stuck in bank sometimes

-- Now has 2 step-walking code, it will see if the path is clear, if not, it will walk to nearest obstacle, negotiate the obstacle then walk to final position

this update also applies to rogue chests, so it will no longer be stuck near doors or anything :D

update will be live within a few hours, good luck all :D

• Like 1

Ah thanks for the bug report, I have made some epic changes to walking code,

Version 0.47

- No longer stuck in bank sometimes

-- Now has 2 step-walking code, it will see if the path is clear, if not, it will walk to nearest obstacle, negotiate the obstacle then walk to final position

this update also applies to rogue chests, so it will no longer be stuck near doors or anything biggrin.png

update will be live within a few hours, good luck all biggrin.png

Thanks bro your always there for me when I need you =)))))

• Like 1

For Master farmers make sure to use simple mode because it's close to the bank, if you used simple mode tell me and I will run some more tests biggrin.png

As for 100k/hr when you have higher thieving level you can make bank from paladins/heros/knights tongue.png

If the bot ever gets stuck in the bank, tell me which bank and it will be fixed in no time. Also state whether you used simple mode or not, it helps me find the bugs faster biggrin.png

it kept getting stuck in south ardy bank and wouldnt be able to find the paladin and sometimes it could find the knight only if it was in range mini map range from the bank and i tried it with simple mode and antibank on and off didnt make a difference 

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO