Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

High alch and low alch can easily added from my magic script, which I will do in the next update, thank you for the idea biggrin.png

@blm95 I literally just added an update for that, don't worry the next version is truly amazing biggrin.png I overlooked a few methods, added an extra gui option and changed the way interactions work, as well as how target npcs are found biggrin.png

update will be live within a few hours

says to report this to czar immediately XD its stuck at the bank

happen 2-3 times already

not using smart finder

Edited by protowill
  • Like 1

don't worry I just fixed that before you even posted it, it will be available in version 0.19 ! So sorry for that small bug, I promise the next version (which I just added a few minutes ago) is 1000x better smile.png

we just have to wait until admins update the script (within few hours max) and then v0.19 will be live biggrin.png

to re-iterate: it also fixes smart npc, and non-smart npc, as well as a few other nice features I added :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

You can't blame the bot. Every script has his own mistaks and they will be fixed if you guys report these mistakes that script has. Don't be toxic and be detailer, who tells where and what is broken. 

I like the script very much! 

I agree, I only died to my above mentioned problem (Eating all my food, DMM settings?)

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO