Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

level 10 farmers pick pocketing at Ardougne , When food runs out it goes to bank and comes up with this, tried all 3 walking methods.  
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 03:00:08 PM]: no assigned locations found 1, report to czar for: [Farmer (10)]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 03:00:09 PM]: no assigned locations found 1, report to czar for: [Farmer (10)]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/23 03:00:09 PM]: no assigned locations found 1, report to czar for: [Farmer (10)]

Edited by glowin slayr

Will be adding banking support to fruit stalls as soon as possible, including a few other fixes. Thanks for feedback guys :D

As for blackjacking and noted food; it is not efficient to do that, blackjacking is supposed to be done with a full inventory so you need jug of wines otherwise it's not possible

Hey @Czar this is a very MINOR issue. To me at least. So while pickpocketing knights and while the bot was going I maunually turned off running. The bot started to spam click the button trying to turn it off, but was turning it on and off and on and off because it was clicking too fast. Afterwards I paused it and manually turned the running on and then it started having issues with not opening the pouches.

Restarted the bot making sure run was on, and it was able to open pouches normally. So everything I said pretty much went together. Like I said it's a minor issue, no one should really be interrupting the bot anyways but if they do and go afk, it will just stay there spamming the same thing.

• Like 1

Hey Czar, when using the alch feature combined with nature chest thieving in ardy the script does not wait long enough after thieving ends to attempt to start alching.  Its causing a failed alching action that the bot then repeats successfully.  It loops 'thieve chest -> fail alch -> alch -> alch -> thieve chest -> fail alch -> alch -> alch' and the repetitive failed actions look very botlike.

I'm running v2.5.42 on stealth injection (windows 7 pro, 64-bit, i5 processor, 18gb ram).  Thieving ardy nature chest and alching water battlestaff.

edit: I am in 'fixed' client size mode.

Edited by yaboikatfish
  • Like 1

For blackjacking, you don't need a full inventory, you just need a full coin pouch, then there's no delay when being stunned. You can pickpocket when your attacked, then straight away knockout and carry on pickpocketing. Increases xp/h because there's no waiting while stunned. Makes it possible to use noted food as inventory doesn't need to full.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2019 at 8:49 PM, Czar said:

Will be adding banking support to fruit stalls as soon as possible, including a few other fixes. Thanks for feedback guys :D

As for blackjacking and noted food; it is not efficient to do that, blackjacking is supposed to be done with a full inventory so you need jug of wines otherwise it's not possible

"For blackjacking, you don't need a full inventory, you just need a full coin pouch, then there's no delay when being stunned. You can pickpocket when your attacked, then straight away knockout and carry on pickpocketing. Increases xp/h because there's no waiting while stunned. Makes it possible to use noted food as inventory doesn't need to full."

Dear Czar if you were willing to consider what the post above me said I would buy this script in a heart beat

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO