Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Just bought it but I need to get a refund.  This script is too buggy.

For pickpocketing farmers instead of depositing all items, it first takes out food and then deposits the seed one by one... Then I caught it running east of Draynor, then ran into the library near the bank.. Yeah this is pretty messed up at least for farmer. 

Hey there :) 

First things first, this bot has been amazing, currently gone from 1 - 85 and made a fair few mil profit in the process. So congratulations and thank you.

The only thing I was wondering was if the rogues den maze is something that'll be added? Honestly I could take a few hours to get the full outfit but I can see the option was there and not yet added. Any plans or timescales of adding it?

Thanks for the great bot!

• Like 1

Hey, for the Hosidus House, when stealing from that center market there, there is a bank upstairs in the castle thats closer (along with a caged lesser demon). The bot walks to the house with the bank where people cook food instead. Any way you can implement this other bank in the castle, 3rd floor? Kinda like lumby but different ofc.

Thx.

• Like 1

Also, Fruit stalls, *sometimes* the camera angle gets stuck (at hosidious house with the dogs) Was found trying to click the fruit stall for several hours (and glitches toggling run on and off as well)
I rotate the camera, and it seems to fix itself.
Maybe add a fail-safe somehow? I'm sure if anyone runs the script long enough (few hours) youll see it get stuck and what I mean. Not sure what causes it, seems totally random (seems to happen more often after coming back from banking on beach, the bot will go to my custom tile, stand there and fail to click stall, mis-clicking several times until i rotate the camera)

I have tried two walking methods.

Has been running fine since manually intervening, but maybe worth looking into. I stood there for a very long time.
And a request, Maybe when run is below 30% the bot could sacrifice one strange fruit to restore run to make banking trips faster? Maybe a checkbox called "forfeit Strng fruit for run %?"

AND, the bank @ the great kourend castle, would be much appreciated (great for cakes and breads) by that market there, 3rd floor at the top.

Aside from some bugs though, seems to work well when it works. ?

Ran several hours without recreating the bug, working well now. Not sure whats changed, but still may be worth looking into.

Edited by Acupressure
update

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO