Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Not just yet, the setup window was written before my saving/loading system that I designed for the fighter. I will be converting it and adding it after I do some more script improvements ^^ :D I agree it is a bit tedious having to refill the settings each time.

As for trials, activated good luck guys :D 

Great script. One adjustment is needed: When eating, the timer doesn't start until well after the food is consumed, thereby drastically reducing xp/hr. I would suggest (though I know nothing about coding) to ensure that the timer starts immediately after consuming the food. 

Otherwise, great script. If anyone is reading, and you're contemplating purchasing this script, I would suggest you do so! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheOldKnife said:

Great script. One adjustment is needed: When eating, the timer doesn't start until well after the food is consumed, thereby drastically reducing xp/hr. I would suggest (though I know nothing about coding) to ensure that the timer starts immediately after consuming the food. 

Otherwise, great script. If anyone is reading, and you're contemplating purchasing this script, I would suggest you do so! 

How do you mean, I don't quite understand - is this in relation to blackjack or normal pickpocketing? Give me a use case/example or a way to test this I will add an update ASAP ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO