Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Not sure what happened but I had save my npc on and was pickpocketing farmer by chickens in lumbridge, and it ended up in the potato field trying to pickpocket the farmers that don't have a pickpocket option.  Also, started at the man right outside lumbridge and had lumbridge bank option with 20 trout selected, it suicided on the man and never went to bank for more food.  After that I started it on the man on 2nd floor of lumbridge castle and when banking for more food it would go upstairs to the bank, then downstairs and back up repeatedly without getting more food.

For save npc, if the npc dies and the target npc is never found it will generate a new one. If you really want a more enhanced version of that option just use sticky npc mode and manually select the target npc, the script will know better and work very well. As for man pickpocketing, will debug ASAP, which exact setup interface options did you select? I will use the same and debug, then add an update today. :D 

Activated trials gl guys :)

[INFO][Bot #1][06/01 07:24:41 PM]: p_i walkable found: [x=3077, y=3252, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/01 07:24:41 PM]: p_i nextObstacle not found 1 1
[INFO][Bot #1][06/01 07:24:42 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/01 07:24:47 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][06/01 07:24:51 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen

found at master farmer

does it sometimes (im atm at the 24h trial)

• Like 1

After awhile of using this off and on, the one thing that seems to still happen is mis-clicking at ardy knights.

specifically at the room north east of easty ardy stalls. For some reason, every so often the mouse wont keep up with him shifting and click on the ground instead. this is really bad if you use the bot afk. I figure the issue is due to the clicks behind somewhat random, and thats likely a client side thing.

but would it be possible to set "home" tiles that , if the player leaves, the bot will move back to? I know it would only really be helpful for this one situation in thieving, but i figure it might be something that could be pulled from the AIO fighting script, so maybe a little less work to add in. :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yogu said:

Hi, can I get a trial for your script, please.

Does this script support Master Farmers in Draynor Village?

Also, is this script supported by Mirror Mode? and can you explain the difference Mirror mode would make to running this script?

not the dev, but i used this script at the master farmer and it worked great. just make sure attack options are hidden in the settings so it wont accidentally click the guards.

And as far as mirror vs injections, in theory mirror is safer. or at least harder to track. The idea from what I understand is that it uses one client to hook into and know where stuff is, and mirrors the mouse movements over to another. so this means the client you're logged into is not being modified in any way. 

...... I could be completely misunderstanding that though. 

• Like 1

Master farmers should be improved following the new osbot client, including pickpocket mouse click positions, hmm there is a way to set a tile bounds so you can stay in there and return if outside, but you gotta use sticky npc mode. I will make so you dont need to enable that, there will be a hotkey and a tile selection system like my fighter script :)

As for returning to bank hmm have you tried enabling the second webwalker? Results may vary but it seems to be working right now :o

Activated all trials gl guys

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO