Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Hey!

I'm trying to steal from stalls in Ardougne, using the stall to the east (The most used one) and the bot is pretty bad optimized at this area unfortunately.

If the bot gets caught it will run to the west instead of taking 6 tiles to the east, its not checking the position on the guard, so it will come back after being caught (using 1-2min on resetting) just to stand right in front of the guard doing it all over.

Would like to see stealing from stall more optimized if possible :)

Reguards

Boldmold

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BoldMold said:

Hey!

I'm trying to steal from stalls in Ardougne, using the stall to the east (The most used one) and the bot is pretty bad optimized at this area unfortunately.

If the bot gets caught it will run to the west instead of taking 6 tiles to the east, its not checking the position on the guard, so it will come back after being caught (using 1-2min on resetting) just to stand right in front of the guard doing it all over.

Would like to see stealing from stall more optimized if possible :)

Reguards

Boldmold

Btw, i would also love to have the option to sell the silk when stealing from silkstalls, Fill up inventory and sell, repeat.

• Like 1

Yep the silk selling is under development there have been a few requests for that feature, apologies for the delay guys it shouldn't take too long ^^ :D 

As for optimizing the script, hmm did you select a custom tile or did you let the script decide the tile? Also would it be better if I added a system where you can choose where to run away from combat? Also should I make the script just pause/idle if the thieving action will cause the player to get caught thieving?

26 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yep the silk selling is under development there have been a few requests for that feature, apologies for the delay guys it shouldn't take too long ^^ :D 

As for optimizing the script, hmm did you select a custom tile or did you let the script decide the tile? Also would it be better if I added a system where you can choose where to run away from combat? Also should I make the script just pause/idle if the thieving action will cause the player to get caught thieving?

Nice to hear :)

I did not use a custom tile, as it was selecting the tile i wanted to use anyways.

As for the run away part, I'm not sure on how to solve this. The space outside of the market is "safe" from the guards, they will stop at the boarder in a way. so i think you can solve it by making it run to the closest Safe spot.

when it comes to getting caught by guards, Yes that's exactly what i had in mind. Hope you are able to figure something out with that :)

Reguards

Boldmold

• Like 1

On 2017-06-27 at 4:12 PM, Czar said:

Pushed keep-item update for banking, latest version is now v159. Stay tuned, the update will automatically go live today :) 

Activated trials gl guys :D 

@Czar sorry to bother you once again, but the banking on the baker's stall doesn't seem to work at all right now,tried every option, keep only 1 item, keep 2, keep all, tried all 3 web-walkers, btw im using not a custom tile script choses it itself(tried with custom tile aswell, no effect),also NOT using mirror mode, it just  seems doesn't want to run to bank right now at all, any chance you can hotfix  this? ALSO ANOTHER THING, would it be possible for you to delete the path that is running to the west when getting attacked, that one is really inconvenient! Was hoping to use it on deadman
and there isn't much in the logger...
JDngZgL.png

Edited by Bogdan

16 hours ago, Bogdan said:

@Czar sorry to bother you once again, but the banking on the baker's stall doesn't seem to work at all right now,tried every option, keep only 1 item, keep 2, keep all, tried all 3 web-walkers, btw im using not a custom tile script choses it itself(tried with custom tile aswell, no effect),also NOT using mirror mode, it just  seems doesn't want to run to bank right now at all, any chance you can hotfix  this? ALSO ANOTHER THING, would it be possible for you to delete the path that is running to the west when getting attacked, that one is really inconvenient! Was hoping to use it on deadman
and there isn't much in the logger...
JDngZgL.png

I'm having this exact same issue. Furthermore, in the fur stall I didn't see it happen, but I'm assuming someone beat the bot to the fur stall and then it just stopped...

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO