Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

I actually have one more suggestion too, I do not believe it would be terribly hard to implement, but you were talking about updating the script for DMM, and I know that a lot of people (including myself) would LOVE a rogues den minigame solver. I looked around and did not find any scripts which had this at this exact moment. I really think it would make you stand out and it mostly is just running in a certain path after talking to one NPC to go into the maze. 

There would be two paths, one for lvl 50 thieving and one for 80 thieving. If you want I can link you to a video and you could see how hard it would be. 

• Like 1

Yep I have gotten a few rogues' den minigame requests, it seems to be popular nowadays, it is in development list hopefully I can release it very soon ^^ :D there's no rogues' den scripts too so it will be the first :) 

Dodgy necklace update is coded will be pushing today with all other script updates :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Yep I have gotten a few rogues' den minigame requests, it seems to be popular nowadays, it is in development list hopefully I can release it very soon ^^ :D there's no rogues' den scripts too so it will be the first :) 

Dodgy necklace update is coded will be pushing today with all other script updates :) 

Thank you for listening to feedback :P, really enjoying the script.

• Like 1

I don't know if this is just a DMM thing but for some reason when the script logs back in while thieving paladins, it will stop working and stop the script.

It says that the account had died, which is untrue. The account was alive and well and had not run out of food or anything. It was perfectly fine and after giving this error it simply walked away from the ardougne square and clicked log out. I have tried cycling through the walkers and among using different options and they still lead to this same issue. I basically have to babysit around the time the breaks are over in order to keep the bot running by simply reopening the script.

log.png

Edited by lolzea
Found the event in the logs
  • Like 1

The only bug I encountered during the trial was when pick pocketing warrior women in ardy and i set it to bank when out of food and changed the amount of food to anything besides 20, it would just go to the bank and log out after the first trip. it worked fine when i kept it on 20 tho. and everything else has been flawless since I purchased it! thanks for the great work on all your scripts!

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO