Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

• Administrator

Will add a quick update for master farmers and rogue chest, nothing really changed with the code though, have you checked the GUI settings? There is an option to toggle dropping inv etc.

Hey czar i bought u script. And my really though about this is it complety shit. It don't bank it don't run back after a guard attacking it. I would like a refund.

Works pretty decent, the banking is really bugged though.

Guys make sure to select the 3rd walking option ('Next gen walker (beta)'), it works best. In the meantime I will try and find any bugs but there doesn't seem to be any ohmy.png (with the 3rd walking option of course).

EDIT:

New update: (v114)

- Combat during pickpocketing is now fixed, flawless

update will be live in a few hours max, good luck wink.png

Also, the script is banking flawlessly, but the script is programmed to go bank only when there is no food left AND low health (lower health than you select in the setup gui). Also make sure to select the 3rd walking option to make sure banking works flawlessly. The reason there are multiple banking options is purely for emergency options, if anything ever happens and the script ever breaks, there will always be alternative options.

Also, for optimal script performance, make sure to hide the npc attack option so that the mouse click system will not misclick (intentional misclicks for extra anti-ban) on the attack option

If there ever is a genuine bug, please post a bug report and state how the bug occurred and how to make the bug happen, so it will be fixed even faster smile.png E.g. which GUI settings, banking enabled, misc options, which tile, combat, etc.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Guys make sure to select the 3rd walking option ('Next gen walker (beta)'), it works best. In the meantime I will try and find any bugs but there doesn't seem to be any ohmy.png (with the 3rd walking option of course).

EDIT:

New update: (v114)

- Combat during pickpocketing is now fixed, flawless

update will be live in a few hours max, good luck wink.png

Also, the script is banking flawlessly, but the script is programmed to go bank only when there is no food left AND low health (lower health than you select in the setup gui). Also make sure to select the 3rd walking option to make sure banking works flawlessly. The reason there are multiple banking options is purely for emergency options, if anything ever happens and the script ever breaks, there will always be alternative options.

Also, for optimal script performance, make sure to hide the npc attack option so that the mouse click system will not misclick (intentional misclicks for extra anti-ban) on the attack option

If there ever is a genuine bug, please post a bug report and state how the bug occurred and how to make the bug happen, so it will be fixed even faster smile.png E.g. which GUI settings, banking enabled, misc options, which tile, combat, etc.

mine was not like that it just stopped after getting hit by a guard. And when it ran out of food it didn't bank. GG account rest in peace <3

Another update coming up for save npc mode, change of system:

Save NPC mode will now save the npc tile and return to the tile to re-find the npc. If the saved npc is not found, a new saved npc will be generated

Script update v117 coming up ASAP :)

As for trial, activated good luck ;)

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO