Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Glad to see positive feedback and support, thanks guys smile.png

Trials activated, good luck all smile.png

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I added an update for rogue chests, it will now open the door before attempting to walk upstairs to safety, update will be live in the next version within a few hours max ^^

Edited by Czar

This bot is really good, however ive noticed recently that when theiving from ardy knights, it starts off running beautifully with good exp rates, as soon as it banks and returns to theiv it starts stuttering often, like its crashing every 2 seconds, i wonder if its the console maybe lagging the client or something

• Like 1

Doing masterfarmers atm. But runs good untill it has to bank, it goes to the bank, bank inventory and takes some new food. After it closed the interfaces it searches the farmer(most of the times it sees it and clicks it ones) than the 'developer console" says: "pickpocketing fails wtf". than it waits for 5 minutes and the account goes  on auto log out. 

needs to be fixed wink.png

EDIT: just got banned lol

Edited by botuser112

Aye!

Man i understand i have got a trial, which was like 4 months ago, but i cant afford the payment yet, so i decided why not to ask about another trial from you?
Would you do that, i tried to ask as nice as possible! smile.png also i'm gonna try a different way to bot it now! 

I liked your topic BTW..

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO