Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

So i did get the trial, i wanted only to try rogue's chest and i've found some bugs.

1. It steals all the 3 chest, it should only steal only 2 chests, the closest ones because third one is unnecessarily because when it goes to third one the closest ones are already counted down so u can thiev againt them... Just wastes run

2. Sometimes it decides to go to 3rd chest, is ready to walk there, then it stops and goes back to the closest one chests, like wut?

3. Sometimes it misclicks and walks otherside of wall and chaos elemental will kill you... If it misclicks to otherside maybe u can do anything it wont go there? Chaos elemental will kill you...

4. Runs around what is not neccessary.

Just remove 3rd chest (single one) and do something about misclicking and it will be fine

Waiting u to fix these bugs and im ready to buy script tongue.png Let me know

Edited by nickiminaj
  • Like 1

Well good news for users who want blackjack, I will be uploading it as a separate, free script, here is the logo for it which I just uploaded:

wOEmHy3.png

Reminder: it will be a free script, as a reward to those who have waited for this

The only reason I did not add it to this bot is because blackjacking can be very unpredictable, and can occasionally have bugs - so I didn't want to risk the ratings on this bot. A thread will be made for the blackjack script shortly :D

• Like 2

Well good news for users who want blackjack, I will be uploading it as a separate, free script, here is the logo for it which I just uploaded:

wOEmHy3.png

Reminder: it will be a free script, as a reward to those who have waited for this

The only reason I did not add it to this bot is because blackjacking can be very unpredictable, and can occasionally have bugs - so I didn't want to risk the ratings on this bot. A thread will be made for the blackjack script shortly biggrin.png

Honestly, it deserves its own paid script anyway. Having a blackjacking script would be amazing, and if it is perfected, it deserves to be separated. Looking forward to trying this out!

• Like 1

Logs out instead of banks when runs out of food - I'm using lobsters - When pickpocketing from Master Farmer.  Also, On the fur stall, it stands right next to the fur trader not allowing you to get fur as he will stop you.  I feel like one could easily get banned getting caught like that, not getting any fur for some time.

Edit:

When you start the script with no food , it grabs the food and works perfectly.  I don't know why it logs out once out of food instead of returning to the north bank and getting more, then going back to continue.

Edited by Tilter

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO