Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Hi the last bug i think is fixed smile.pngthank you ...

but here is another one   

https://gyazo.com/52715a041b33602c2be5c73dab71199b

this one happen almost every time dismissing a random event

or coming back from the bank

https://gyazo.com/96761524eef7e9d6a3aa4a9556685d40

Edited by thenakaz
  • Like 1

Turn off randoms, the bot will handle it by itself ^^

Should I remove custom random event handling now, since osbot client finally added their own random solvers? I may remove it in the next update biggrin.png

glad to hear the bot is working better wink.png

aedf74e5d33e7088af5ba868cccce6e7.png

It can dismiss random event. It won't solve it

I would be happy if you can remove it smile.png

Edited by thenakaz

@mankill you gotta start the bot logged in and make sure you select an appropriate walker wink.png

@mikkoz try with another walker (not osbot webwalker), e.g. the old walker, and if it still doesn't work, post here and I will test it again and post an update ASAP biggrin.png

@relax yes it will work with 250 ping because the only thing its programmed to do is thieve twice, the only thing I'm worried about with blackjacking is that there is a massive room for error and unpredictability - so it will undoubtedly ruin this bot's ratings, but it can all be perfected in no time

an update has been posted for this bot to make sure there are no idle times, please allow a few hours to be registered

Tried with All 3 walkers @ArdySilkStall and can confirm the walking to the side with guards  

Turn off 'Save npc' for master farmers, it's only designed for several npcs within a small area (like more than 5 or something). It works very well after that, no problems on my side ohmy.png I will post an extra anti-fail for that system, hopefully it works much better, see notes below

@slasher  update for ardy silk stall coming up, any description of the bug / how to reproduce the bug to make things quicker? biggrin.png

As for trials, done - good luck wink.png

New update: Version 0.67

- Added an update for ardy silk stalls

- Added an update for pickpocketing using simple/saving mode

-- If a pickpocket attempt is failed, it will attempt to walk to the location of the npc

--- Please only use 'save npc' mode if you are pickpocketing ardy knights 

thanks all, please allow a few hours for the update to be registered ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

Wait the update isn't live yet, the latest version is 0.67 , just waiting for the update to be registered , usually takes 1-2 hours or something

in this update , pickpocketing improved by alot so the bot won't get stuck ^^ biggrin.png

but in the meantime try turning off 'save npc' mode and turning on etc see which one works better, just until this new update is registered

Edited by Czar

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO