Wtf do I do?

Luffy

Backstory, pretty long tbh. Go read the tl;dr if you lazy

So, I log into RS3 for the first time 2 days ago, doing what I did the last time I played 4 years ago: Bankstanding. Anyways, a person was asking if they can use a gilded altar, and I was like, I have one, I have nothing better to do, use mine. So, the person is using mine, and we just start talking. He tries to give me 10m gold for using my altar, lmfao. I was like, no way, don't give people money like that,

So he's using my altar, and we're talking, and then he drops a bomb on me... Tells me he's like 12 (no pedo jokes pls, I'm 12), and that he's been raped, abused, stabbed, and whatever else bad stuff can happen. I had to believe him, there was no way I was gna even possibly hurt him, even if the chance that it's true is very low. We talk some more and he's like how Runescape is the one thing he enjoys and he lost her main account to a hacker and could never recover it (he's on a level 20 right now, training prayer) . So what does my dumbass do? I was like, you can use my account, lmfao.

Now I didn't really think this through, I just felt really awful for him and wanted to help him out. My account is almost pretty much maxed, and he kept talking about how he wished she had 99s. So I give him my account. He transfers her 200m on to my account, buys a shitton of stuff, uses my 100m, too, AND NOW ALL THE MONEY IS GONE. I don't even know.... I can't even play anymore cause he's on all the time, rip, and I know if I don't let him play, he's just gna be really sad.

TL:DR

Met a 12 year old kid that had the worst life experiences possible, felt bad, gave the kid my runescape account, and now regret it. What do?

Edited by Luffy

Lmfao, at first he made all that shit up, at second change your fucking password you idiot, third, don't give a shit about fucking randoms on the fucking internet you don't even fucking know them he's not even your fucking friend he just manipulates you to get the shit he wants, fourth, you can easily make that money back just get your account back first and don't be a fucking idiot. Holy fuck.

Edit: you owe him fucking nothing so don't even feel anything for that retard and are you Finnish?

Edited by PaasHazen18

Dude what if it's true though and I make him kill himself or something? And whenever I log into the account, everyone is literally always messaging him, hey how you feeling, you okay? Or can't sleep? Or something

Dude jesus he is just PM'ing himself you idiot. He's talking crap out of his fucking ass and if he talks about suicide on his own account just report him so he gets muted. Drop that fucking kid you got to deep in it and it's just a fucking psychological game. Why the fuck even believe it he just wants your shit, what do you get out of it? Nothing. If he's so suicidal a fucking game isn't gonna save his life holy shit get your fucking account back put this retards who PM you on ignore list jesus fuck MAN UP HOLY SHIT MAN THE FUCK UP YOU KID

Lmfao. Aii maybe you right, but I'm almost certain he's telling the truth. He told me to log into his account to transfer his money over. His password had something to do with him fighting and moving forward against all odds.

He never talks about suicide, he tries to seem like a really happy person almost always.

Ima just take the account back, w/e

Edited by Luffy

Lmfao. Aii maybe you right, but I'm almost certain he's telling the truth. He told me to log into his account to transfer his money over. His password had something to do with him fighting and moving forward against all odds.

He never talks about suicide, he tries to seem like a really happy person almost always

So who the fuck cares anyways 

NOW YOU are going to log on HIS account and steal his fucking shit clean his bank then you put that shit on your account you change your password delete that retard ignore that shit and move on with your gaming life and make happy friends who don't steal your shit and you're gonna join a clan and make IRL friends play this game and have fun without DEALING WITH RETARDED SHIT OF FUCKING INTERNETRANDOMS

I am not going to parrot what everyone else said(Though it is true you should never lend your valuable rs account like that let alone to some random kid, and you should get it back ASAP). Even if what happened to him is true... that sucks sure, but you can be a good friend just by talking to him. You don't need to give gifts to be there for someone. Just  showing that you're listening, and that you give a crap about their feelings speaks on a multitude of levels how much you care for them.

Please don't take this offensively, but you said you're 12 yourself  so you have a lot more life to live/lessons to learn and someday you may very well look back at this and laugh at how much you have grown. I am 22 now, and I remember things I did and said at your age and older that I no longer stand by. This isn't nearly as bad as actually hurting someone though, good intentioned as it is you're hurting yourself though. You could be out doing hard drugs, beating up other kids, etc., but instead you just lent an account to some random dude. If that's the worst thing, you have done id say you're doing ok but just try to be more cautious in the future and know that no one is entitled to being helped(even if helping them is the right thing to do no one must be forced to help/shouldn't help to an extent where it comes to either parties extreme detriment).

Sorry for the extra advice but you just kind of reminded me of myself at that age and even older... It's good to have a good heart, but you need to have some back bone and know when to tell people to fuck off(well not fuck off but politely decline them and stand up for yourself). Don't make the same mistakes I made helping people who were ultimately crappy friends/people.

• Like 2

I second what Noah said. I've struggled a lot with my mental health back in the days and you change a lot throughout the years.

He's 12, I'm not saying all will be fine when he turns 13, 14 or even 20 but there's no way you should feel guilty about getting your account back.

I see some disgusting reactions here though so I'd thought I'd post my opinion.

He just needs someone to vent to. Sure it's good to keep your mind off things whilst playing runescape on a maxed account but that's not going to solve it.

There's also no way you'llbe able to make this clear to him. He's 12 and not yet capable to think further in life.

I said some massive shit things when I was 13-14 and was mentally very unstable and life experiences have made my view on life change hella a lot , not the fact whether I had the ability to play on a maxed account or not.

Sorry for being personal :)

• Like 1