[Development Build] OSBot 2.3.124-.129

Zach

• Developer

v2.3.124

Added a cross hair color check to InteractionEvent when used for Entities.

Added a cross hair color check to ClickMouseEvent.

* @param checkCrossHairColor Determines whether we check the cross hair color to help determine if the interaction was successful
*                            -1: Don't check
*                            0: cross hair color should be 0
*                            1: cross hair color should be 1
*                            2: cross hair color should be 2
*/

Couple of other additions that are still a WIP.

This build is more to ensure that with the internal changes we've made so far, things are still stable.

v2.3.125

I've finally had a breather to start working a bit on OSBot again. Although I have no enjoyment out of making new interfaces, it's part of my plan to strip the quickly aging Netbeans auto-generated code from our client. As it currently stands, the only interfaces that are left are the Script Browser and Client interface itself; both of which I have very special plans for.

Anyways, test out the new widget debugger and let me know how you like/dislike it.

ebc8c9cbfb0e7f09fbae4c663895a8b1.png

v2.3.126

Reworked InteractionEvents.

v2.3.127

Fixes for when the mouse would hover over the NPC for a little bit before clicking it.

v2.3.128

Reverted non-entity interactions back to .123

Couple other changes to entity interactions.

v2.3.129

Fixes for some interactions and re-implemented camera turning and walking for entity destination interaction events.

Alek increased the size of the Settings interface.

• Like 8

I've finally had a breather to start working a bit on OSBot again. Although I have no enjoyment out of making new interfaces, it's part of my plan to strip the quickly aging Netbeans auto-generated code from our client. As it currently stands, the only interfaces that are left are the Script Browser and Client interface itself; both of which I have very special plans for.

Anyways, test out the new widget debugger and let me know how you like/dislike it.

ebc8c9cbfb0e7f09fbae4c663895a8b1.png

• Like 1