Why you shouldn't blame the script for getting you banned

Tom

97.9% of the time, people complain that the script they are using is shit because it got their precious account banned. News flash, you were probably banned because you werent using the script correctly.

Now what do I mean by using the script correctly?

Simple, if a script thread has something along the lines of '100 hour proggy!', 'can run forever', 'no need for breaks', or whatever comes to mind, this doesn't mean you should run the script for this long, this is simply an example of 1 silly person who decided to run the script this long successfully, and the script writer is trying to use it to bait in more customers.

I can almost guarantee, if you are running a script for more than 24 hours at a time with no extended breaks, your account is going to get banned 4/5 of those times, this is because jagex knows more about you than you think, they know your timezones, they know the time you usually play, they know how long you usually play for as well, its all recorded, every single login and logout time is just sitting there for them to read.

So when I say extended breaks, I mean, if you bot for 6 hours, set up the break handler to break for 2-3 hours. This way, your typical botting day is made up of around 16 hours botting, and 8 hours of breaking.

This then reduces your chance of getting banned to 1/5.

• Like 2

97.9% of the time, people complain that the script they are using is shit because it got their precious account banned. News flash, you were probably banned because you werent using the script correctly.

Now what do I mean by using the script correctly?

Simple, if a script thread has something along the lines of '100 hour proggy!', 'can run forever', 'no need for breaks', or whatever comes to mind, this doesn't mean you should run the script for this long, this is simply an example of 1 silly person who decided to run the script this long successfully, and the script writer is trying to use it to bait in more customers.

I can almost guarantee, if you are running a script for more than 24 hours at a time with no extended breaks, your account is going to get banned 4/5 of those times, this is because jagex knows more about you than you think, they know your timezones, they know the time you usually play, they know how long you usually play for as well, its all recorded, every single login and logout time is just sitting there for them to read.

So when I say extended breaks, I mean, if you bot for 6 hours, set up the break handler to break for 2-3 hours. This way, your typical botting day is made up of around 16 hours botting, and 8 hours of breaking.

This then reduces your chance of getting banned to 1/5.

great job on the explanation. 

idk man i think it's just you man i got mad xps

pic over teamviewer soz for low detail

ce4e4245fc.png

also antiban does work but not the bull shit antiban such as moving the mouse in a different path or hovering over a skill.

i won't say how my "antiban" works as i don't want it to be leeched sorry fam.

Yeah can't say the sight of shit is very appealing

People need to take player reports into account as well. The majority of my bans happened a day after I come back (after a few hours of botting) check out the chat logs and see "hey you there?? Reported you bot!" etc.

The most simple way around this is to have your public chat set to friends only, or completely off.

The most simple way around this is to have your public chat set to friends only, or completely off.

We still don't know if that helps regarding player reports, even if chat is off. I bet Jagex will check up on an account which has received multiple player reports even if public chat is on friends/off completely. Just saying we have no clue on how they detect it