Looking for a low key area to bot attack 62-70

crealgood234

Really don't want to get the ban hammer, and I am new to botting.  Anyone know of a good spot to bot at night while I'm sleeping? I'm thinking I would only do it for one night, just want 70 attack so I can raise my other skills more easily.  I play legit normally, but this would really help.  I'm 62 combat, 46 str, 49 def.  Any ideas for areas and/or a nice bot guys? sorry if this isn't the right place for the topic, I'm new to the site. Appreciate any feedback!

Little one I like to do and want be mentioned :) is black knights- make sure to wear some decent defence gear and use sharks with the bot set to heal at 10hp, if you can afford a regen braclet would be good as well.

Good luck with 70 attack

p.s use the location in yanile (or how ever you spell it - near blue dragons) no one goes there

• Like 1

Little one I like to do and want be mentioned smile.png is black knights- make sure to wear some decent defence gear and use sharks with the bot set to heal at 10hp, if you can afford a regen braclet would be good as well.

Good luck with 70 attack

p.s use the location in yanile (or how ever you spell it - near blue dragons) no one goes there

Any specific bot? Where are blakc knights by yanille? or do you mean in taverly dungeon