Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

GE update has been posted, it should finally be live in version 0.24 of the bot. Let me know how it goes, just make sure to have GP in your bank. When buying the resources it will select 'collect to bank' and continue from there.

@Gleets I can easily add profiles for users but fletching is one of the lowest ban rate skills, including crafting/magic and other bank-related skills. But yes I can add profiles for each users. I will make some kind of profile for users who bot in the same IP too, to add some variety.

• Like 1

Done, good luck on trial smile.png

Just added another update, (version 0.25), an additional button has been added to the GE setup window, there is now a 1-55 option, just tick the checkbox if you want to get 1-55, but make sure you have coins in your bank. It will buy all the materials needed, less worry for you, more worry for the bot smile.png

Just waiting on admins for the update, should be live within a few hours max

EDIT:

Once this update goes live, the next update will be a nice user-experience improvement to the bot setup window, it will save the settings you selected so you don't have to keep making new tasks etc etc. :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Done, good luck on trial smile.png

Just added another update, (version 0.25), an additional button has been added to the GE setup window, there is now a 1-55 option, just tick the checkbox if you want to get 1-55, but make sure you have coins in your bank. It will buy all the materials needed, less worry for you, more worry for the bot smile.png

Just waiting on admins for the update, should be live within a few hours max

EDIT:

Once this update goes live, the next update will be a nice user-experience improvement to the bot setup window, it will save the settings you selected so you don't have to keep making new tasks etc etc. biggrin.png

Any ETA on the save settings or the ge update? Kind of only bought the script for that reason and I see it is not live yet.

• Like 1

I understand, I will give you a free script until the update goes live. Sorry about the delay, it is kind of a big update (in terms of the actual code) because I have to re-design many things to make the GE mode work with the current code

So choose a free script out of my 20 scripts, I highly suggest a moneymaking one :D

I understand, I will give you a free script until the update goes live. Sorry about the delay, it is kind of a big update (in terms of the actual code) because I have to re-design many things to make the GE mode work with the current code

So choose a free script out of my 20 scripts, I highly suggest a moneymaking one biggrin.png

Whatever you consider your masterpiece. I'm personally considering getting into making my own scripts but I do not know much about this API. Any pointers?

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fletcher
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO