Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

I am only even contemplating adding GE mode out of kindness, no other fletcher has it nor do I need to add it to compete (since this fletcher completely destroys others in popularity), so please don't be a douche about it @@LovelyThief.

That being said, GE mode WILL be added, I just don't have a lot of time, my exams are taking up all my time unfortunately. sad.png

EDIT:

Although I did code a system for GE for my blast furnace bot, so I will have to convert it to this script, it won't take too long I guess ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT2:

So, for GE 1-55 mode, how do you want the bot to operate?

- buy 100 logs

- fletch until 5/10 

- sell remainder of those

- buy 1000 oak logs

- fletch until 30

- sell remainder

- buy 1000 willow logs

- fletch until 45

- sell remainder

- buy 1000 maple logs

- fletch until 55

- sell remainder

Ignore the inaccurate amount of logs, but is that the general idea behind this GE mode? Confirm it and I will have it added to the script ASAP. 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

I am only even contemplating adding GE mode out of kindness, no other fletcher has it nor do I need to add it to compete (since this fletcher completely destroys others in popularity), so please don't be a douche about it @@LovelyThief.

That being said, GE mode WILL be added, I just don't have a lot of time, my exams are taking up all my time unfortunately. sad.png

EDIT:

Although I did code a system for GE for my blast furnace bot, so I will have to convert it to this script, it won't take too long I guess ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT2:

So, for GE 1-55 mode, how do you want the bot to operate?

- buy 100 logs

- fletch until 5/10 

- sell remainder of those

- buy 1000 oak logs

- fletch until 30

- sell remainder

- buy 1000 willow logs

- fletch until 45

- sell remainder

- buy 1000 maple logs

- fletch until 55

- sell remainder

Ignore the inaccurate amount of logs, but is that the general idea behind this GE mode? Confirm it and I will have it added to the script ASAP. 

Yes Czar something like that would be great and if you could add ge support to replenish supplies to fletch maple longbows or whichever logs indefinately that would just shoot this script up high

I understand if its asking too much but really thanks for even considering i can test the feature out tomorrow gonna go to bed soon

• Like 1

Hmm 2 day ban is a manual ban from jmod, did you avoid botting on UK work hours to avoid jmod bot busts? :/

Also did you use any free scripts, it could be a delay ban

Reason being, bank-skills are the lowest ban rate scripts and it's very rare to get banned for these type of scripts that's why ^^ :(

Edited by Czar

Hmm 2 day ban is a manual ban from jmod, did you avoid botting on UK work hours to avoid jmod bot busts? :/

Also did you use any free scripts, it could be a delay ban

Reason being, bank-skills are the lowest ban rate scripts and it's very rare to get banned for these type of scripts that's why ^^ sad.png

My friend once got 2 day'd at GE(with your fletching script), somehow a bot busting clan jumped him. I have no idea how they filtered him out of the other ppl, but he got banned. I was fletching at Void bank with your script yestoday, ban came today, just as i was killing steel drags lol.

It was bot busting moderate btw.

Recently ive just used Stronghold Ankous( by u Czar), Ace Aviansies(in lvl 28 wild, i doubt i get banned there). 

Its my main so i avoid using free scripts. Its a ban on monday too, i always get banned on monday usally.

I tried avoiding UK work hours, i used ur fletcher at night starting around 11pm and i bet it fletched to around 4 am morning.

You are saying bot bustings only happen on UK work hours 9-17?

STILL there was the question, Czar. Does your fletcher mouse outside or not?

Edited by symbol

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fletcher
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO