I hate when..

Vag

I do too. But law enforcement is to scared of the wild Racism Card. People with different skin colors are getting community service and probation from raping 12 year-olds due judges and officers being scared of getting flamed as racist.. It's just bullshit in my opinion because no-one does a shit to stop this madness. If I hit a gypsy it's a racist violent act and if he hits me it is considered as a seperate self-defence.. 

Damn. 

Edited by VAG
  • Like 1

Preach it young thug!

Yeah right. This is serious problem that is being brought out everyday. It's gone as far as this - if a black man robs a bank, suspect is not described as a black man because everyone is scared of this, you get a bigger conviction for calling a ethnic group than robbing the actual bank. This is just bullshit.

you sound mad racist, what you are saying is not inherently racist but there lies racist undertones and your language and mannerism mhm too obvious.

agreed this isnt for osbot but you would def get alot of love in a white supremacist forum just a google search away my friend happy venting !

hope your vagina feels better

It's somewhat similar in my country. Or at least it's heading that way... They make fucking dozen of children just to get more welfare, they do not raise them properly, give a bad example and the kids grow up to be just the same fucking garbage. They don't work, they don't go to school, they just stand around whole fucking day doing nothing, waiting for the day the welfare comes.

And the best part is that they fucking DEMAND new apartments when they absolutely destroy their own, make so much mess and live like hobos. The best part? THEY FUCKING GET IT! For free. And do you wanna know why? .......

Cheap votes!

Exactly. Nobody competent gives a shit, nobody does anything, everybody just close their eyes because they are cheap fucking votes in the elections. Just give them some wood for winter or invite them for some fucking feast and they will vote for you.

And nobody really can do anything because, as OP said, they would be accused of fucking racism. The fucking differece is that I don't mind their skin colour. I fucking mind when they rob, do nothing all day and live from my fucking taxes. It could be white people aswell and I would hate them just the same. But the reality is that most of them are gypsies.

Bam, think whatever you want. That's just how it is in my country.

EDIT: After reading my post I felt like I had to add that not everyone is the same - of course. There are some rare cases when the children get from that kind of surroundings and get an education and live a peaceful life like we all do and want. For them I have a huge respect because it had to be so fucking hard to achieve something being born in such conditions. And I have nothing against those people. Why should I? Did they do something to me? No! So I have no reason to hate them. But the rest I talked above give me many fucking reasons to hate them.

Edited by blabla123