Bot for Bosses (Zulrah,Jad, etc..)

Definite

Honestly, a bunch of people on this site have mains. And the incoming slayer script people might use on lower accounts but I for one will use it on my main because slayer is a pain. I think enough people on this site have high reqs to boss & the script could cost more then the average script.

Honestly no one is asking for them to suicide it. People can bot how they like and if they don't care then their chance of ban increases. If a script is coded efficiently I imagine it could do Zulrah. It just has prebuilt in locations where zulrah will go & I think it can handle it. Also Zulrah has no risk because you can just pay to get your items back.

say honestly a few more times i'm not entirely convinced yet tongue.png

I gotta say i disagree, if it was possible to make a script that efficiently killed zulrah - why hasn't it been made? It may have been made already and i'm not saying it hasn't, i'm just saying there's lots of potential problems with such a script. Zulrah has no risk, however if the script ever so slightly malfunctions or misses a prayer change or a potion etc... then you'd die. Unless you scripted it to re-gear and resume killing, you've just wasted hours standing in lumbridge where as if you placed your account at lets say wyverns or whatever, the money is virtually guaranteed. If the script failed to an extent where it became pretty obvious it was a bot and you were banned, you'd be banned wearing quite high level gear (if you wanted to kill zulrah effectively) so you'd be losing an account worth lots of cash and decent gear as i said previously...

i'm not saying the risk of this is higher with a zulrah bot as i'd imagine it isn't, what i'm saying is its a bit different to botting green dragons risking 20k per death or if you somehow got skull tricked about 2-3mil, or getting banned on an account with 70/70/70

it isn't that a script 'couldn't handle' zulrah, its whether its viable to do so taking into consideration the risks and if i was able to write scripts i'd focus my efforts on other things smile.png