Is it even possible

Taxonomy

Very much possible. You just have to buy something that can run them. I have 2 dedicated servers I'm using to run a minimum of 20 bots via mirror. At 10 accounts per server, it uses like 7-8 out of the 24 cores it has and that's using mirror 1.055, the version that uses MORE cpu. I can't use the latest versions because of the object loading bug but if I was, it would be even less cpu.

• Like 2

Very much possible. You just have to buy something that can run them. I have 2 dedicated servers I'm using to run a minimum of 20 bots via mirror. At 10 accounts per server, it uses like 7-8 out of the 24 cores it has and that's using mirror 1.055, the version that uses MORE cpu. I can't use the latest versions because of the object loading bug but if I was, it would be even less cpu.

How/where do you find/create these servers to run all these bots? 

You can pick up really cheap servers for around $100 that have 2 CPUs (source: I bought an SC1425 for £60) - those should happily run you 4 or 5 mirror clients. The problem with mirror client is the CPU usage, as OSRS is completely CPU-rendered. Newer versions try to remedy it with less CPU overall (also click the "Low CPU mode" and when you dont need to interact "Disable client rendering"), but RAM is not the problem.

My Linux VPS can only run 1 mirror client, for example. It can, however, run numerous injection clients.

Idk injection seems fked.

Others don't agree but I can't manage 1 Account without a ban.

I'm really wanting mirror but If it ends up making no difference or I still get banned as fast ill go nuts.

Btw, how do you check if your flagged?

Do you HAVE to use vpns at that point?

mirror DOES make a different trust me, no bans using osbot mirror

but i've been banned using Advertising other bots isn't allowed.'s mirror -_-

I'm really wanting mirror but If it ends up making no difference or I still get banned as fast ill go nuts.

Hmm ill have to buy it tonight then and find out.

But I swear if I get banned just as easily with less than 15 hours playtime.. I'll give up lol

from my experience botting over the years i've noticed that personal ip's (the ones provided by isp's) do not get flagged as often as vpn ip's. personal ip's are pretty safe unless you are getting banned on the daily. from what i've noticed, accounts get flagged more than ip's. when jag notices that accounts on a specific ip are getting banned frequently then an ip flag would be issued to said ip. vpn's rented from websites are commonly blacklisted in the first place and you're asking for a ban if you use one. mirror mode on a personal ip is like 97% safe imo. just take a break every couple hours, don't use injection and change the area's you're botting in every now and again and you should be fine

from my experience botting over the years i've noticed that personal ip's (the ones provided by isp's) do not get flagged as often as vpn ip's. personal ip's are pretty safe unless you are getting banned on the daily. from what i've noticed, accounts get flagged more than ip's. when jag notices that accounts on a specific ip are getting banned frequently then an ip flag would be issued to said ip. vpn's rented from websites are commonly blacklisted in the first place and you're asking for a ban if you use one. mirror mode on a personal ip is like 97% safe imo. just take a break every couple hours, don't use injection and change the area's you're botting in every now and again and you should be fine

Hmm Sounds good.. So I basically justa found osbot and got 4 accountsbanned banned with iinjection over 2 weeks.

If I start using mirror now for say.. 2-4 hours at a time once or twice /day with random breaks during the 4 hour runtime I should be fine?

I'm all for paying for things as long as it works :p

tyvm for the information by the way! Hopefully I can soon be botting multiple accounts at once too