Jagex is dunking you nerds

alienborn

Every client, mirror or original is getting absolutely destroyed by Jagex right now. This is pathetic. 

lmao bro they dont want botters in their game lol 

and im just sitting here eatin popcorn

~Legit player

Nah.

Still making mills while you are sleeping, studying and even eating popcorn.

~Cheater (richer, higher total level, truly no xp wasted)

#umad

• Like 1

Every client, mirror or original is getting absolutely destroyed by Jagex right now. This is pathetic. Wasted money here because I had high expectations for the mirror client and the VIP coded scripts, but it is all garbage. Accounts aren't lasting more than a day, all using VPS, and breaks. Everything you could imagine to keep the accounts safe has been done, but Jagex will always win it seems. Goodbye my friends  

Buy a decent VPS with no flagged IP's ...

I've been botting on mains for over a year :D

Aslong as botting does exist we didn't lose.

and as far as I can tell a shitload of gold gets farmed every single day.

On my blastfurnace script, in 1 month my users farmed 4 bill GP :)

That's 133 mill a day ... 

Imagine how much gold gets farmed on all the other scripts too ;)

Khaleesi

hence you set variations in when you take breaks and for what duration?

You think jagex is that bad at catching bots? You'd have to set huge variations, even if you logged out every 80-120 minutes for 30-60 minutes, doing that continuously would still look very much so like a bot.

But I'm not telling anyone else not to use it. I'm just saying I've had great success without ever using it, and only using good premium scripts on here.

And things like rock crabs you gotta babysit or dont do it, they're high ban rate. I check up on my acc at experiments as often as possible incase someone else is there so I can ask them to hop, or answer a question they asked.

You think jagex is that bad at catching bots? You'd have to set huge variations, even if you logged out every 80-120 minutes for 30-60 minutes, doing that continuously would still look very much so like a bot.

But I'm not telling anyone else not to use it. I'm just saying I've had great success without ever using it, and only using good premium scripts on here.

And things like rock crabs you gotta babysit or dont do it, they're high ban rate. I check up on my acc at experiments as often as possible incase someone else is there so I can ask them to hop, or answer a question they asked.

so you're saying it's safer to bot for 12 hours straight than to bot for 3-4 hours with breaks? @alek why don't you get that on the tips on how to bot smart? haha...

but that doesn't stop you getting banned as if you're botting it can be detected whether you talk or not

Mirror client pretty much undetectable, its literally like OsBuddy. Jagex can't tell the difference between the two instances of reflection, otherwise they would be banning many OsBuddy users. However many of the scripts (including some premium ones) are easily detectable and that is where the problem lies.

You could just hook your mirror client to osbuddy XD