Do not use anything from this website

alienborn

Was super pumped to try out this new mirror client after receiving trillions of bans from their original osbot client. Did everything flawlessly with the mirror client, ran it through a paid proxy, set breaks, and only botted on the weekend. Yes i said weekend, because the bot didnt make it through one simple weekend. Botted half the day saturday WITH breaks, botting smithing. And also botted some on sunday, also with breaks, and never left the bot on over night. Monday comes, it is banned. Botting is impossible, and anyone who says it isn't is using a privately coded script that is not released to the public. Do yourself a favor, turn away now, save your money, and use it to buy gold rather than bot for gold. :) 

First of all, I do not believe you. Second of all, where is your proof? How long have you been botting? I refuse to believe you have never been banned. 

You can still be ban and make money look at my sig i've made a decent amount and still have been gotten ban, is your goal money or stats? If your really having trouble set up the gold farm for the weekend make whatever and restart the next weekend.

• Like 1

Let's think logic here.. The more bots banned, higher prices of gold. More chance of ban RWT, the more people who will purchase bonds.

With the release of 'ZEAH' upcoming hopefully in the next few months, runescape as a hole are trying to cut down the business purpose of the game and bring all profits into their own hands.' As a company would you not do the same?

The hole point of a MMORPG is for interaction between players, jagex are going to advertise ZEAH alot to draw in NEW customers to the game.

It will pass, since botting was around there's always been peaks and lows of bans.