Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

Really enjoying this script, however I am getting an issue with the demon butler. Randomly it will select fire your servant during a run and the bot gets stuck. I think this is because the bot types 3 too quickly when the butler wants his pay, it has happened to me 3 times. If this was fixed then the script would be perfect. Thanks very much!

Really enjoying this script, however I am getting an issue with the demon butler. Randomly it will select fire your servant during a run and the bot gets stuck. I think this is because the bot types 3 too quickly when the butler wants his pay, it has happened to me 3 times. If this was fixed then the script would be perfect. Thanks very much!

I'll take a nother look to that ;s

It's a really great script smile.png  but are breaks not supported when using demon butler? Whenever it takes a break and logs back in, it just sits at the portal and doesn't enter the house. 

Should enter again. Will test tomorrow morning!

Just a little update, i don't know if it's cos of my house or not but it really has hard time clicking the mounted glory. Every time it tries to tele out it stands there for 30 seconds cos it can't find the right angle i guess.

Ya interactions on the client are pretty sad atm :s

I hope they get updated very soon, nothing I can do about that atm.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

I tried the rimmington unnote clay method because it keeps getting stuck when trying to bank and missclicks on collect (happens to almost every script nowadays, I guess it's the client) and it works almost flawlessly, ran the unnote method on 8 accounts at once for about 10 hours and it worked flawlessly with the exception of 2 major incidents: it put my noted clay on the table inside that general store and logged out. Sick.png Sick.png Sick.png (lost 5k clay once, managed to recover 2nd time tho) vsu3MP4.gif

I tried the rimmington unnote clay method because it keeps getting stuck when trying to bank and missclicks on collect (happens to almost every script nowadays, I guess it's the client) and it works almost flawlessly, ran the unnote method on 8 accounts at once for about 10 hours and it worked flawlessly with the exception of 2 major incidents: it put my noted clay on the table inside that general store and logged out. Sick.png Sick.png Sick.png (lost 5k clay once, managed to recover 2nd time tho) vsu3MP4.gif

whut ?! Ya interactions on NPC's are awfull atm :s

I'll add in something for the collection box.

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.22:

- Added failsafe for collection box

- Added failsafe for report window off players

Should be life soon!

Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker