Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

GP/hour is so low because my bot kept logging in after I ran out of supplies while asleep.

Could you please include a feature in the bot that will stop the script when it runs out of supplies?

I think logging in over and over for HOURS is a great way to get banned.. tongue.png

52fe4acd4f.png

New proggy:

a9452ed673.png

Edited by Gojira
  • Like 1

hi khal I recently bought your script tabmaker It's going good 4 hours atm but a an issue I've found whilst watching it and was wondering if you could add\think about adding;

sometimes the butler goes for a wander and the bot will run after him wasting time and money would you possibly be able to make it call the butler using house options if it cannot find him near?

hi khal I recently bought your script tabmaker It's going good 4 hours atm but a an issue I've found whilst watching it and was wondering if you could add\think about adding;

sometimes the butler goes for a wander and the bot will run after him wasting time and money would you possibly be able to make it call the butler using house options if it cannot find him near?

Can't fix the wandering of the butler ... You can close the doors after u start the script though ^^

It does call the butler using the call servant button IF you have a pull-bell in your house smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Can't fix the wandering of the butler ... You can close the doors after u start the script though ^^

It does call the butler using the call servant button IF you have a pull-bell in your house smile.png

Khaleesi

Yes, it does call the butler. I have a bell-pull and use call servant obviously.. but sometimes the script will still wander.

It doesn't always do this, but I can't really find the reason it does this. 

So two suggestions for the script:

- make it close doors so mr butler won't wander off

- check if you have enough supplies. if not --> log out, terminate script

Yes, it does call the butler. I have a bell-pull and use call servant obviously.. but sometimes the script will still wander.

It doesn't always do this, but I can't really find the reason it does this. 

So two suggestions for the script:

- make it close doors so mr butler won't wander off

- check if you have enough supplies. if not --> log out, terminate script

What about:

- YOU close the doors so the butler doesn't wander off. It's a pain to make since every house is different, so it's a waste of my time on this part.

- A check was already added, will take another look again whats wrong.

what r the reqs for this script?

Depends what tabs you want to make and if you are using a host or own house.

If you want to run it on 1 account in our own house you need atleast 50 construction and the magic lvl required to make the tabs smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

What about:

- YOU close the doors so the butler doesn't wander off. It's a pain to make since every house is different, so it's a waste of my time on this part.

- A check was already added, will take another look again whats wrong.

Depends what tabs you want to make and if you are using a host or own house.

If you want to run it on 1 account in our own house you need atleast 50 construction and the magic lvl required to make the tabs smile.png

Khaleesi

We paid 10 bucks for this script.. so is it unreasonable to suggest improvements? I think not, lose the attitude.

As for the doors; closing the doors that are closest to the lectern (let's say within 8 tiles) shouldn't be such a hassle, right?

I have closed the doors every time I start the script, but when it logs out (break handler, disconnect, etc) the doors re-open.

Also, 'render doors open = on' doesn't fix this because your script doesn't handle opening doors.. smile.png

f0250268a9.png

(Was at work, script somehow logged out.. but dat profit!)

gg wp

Edited by Gojira
  • Like 1

Found my bot following and spamclicking the butler again..

Some bugs: 

- occassionally follows butler/demon butler instead of pressing 'call servant'

- occassionally gets stuck at portal outside, clicking portal instead of interacting with 'enter your house' menu

- occassionally clicks servant repeatedly instead of interacting with the 'repeat last action' menu

967fd9576c.png

Edited by Gojira

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker