Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

Sorry for the hateful post. i have re downloaded osbot and it seems to be working. I was a little angry. 

That's fine, just hit me up when something doesn't work 100%, I'll have it updated right away smile.png

Best way is to use the bug report template, that way I can adress the issue very quick.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

- Mirror or regular client? Regular

- Banking method? Butler

- Teleport mode? (No butler) /

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) Staff of air, Oak lectern, Varrock tabs

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Created a video for you, sorry for filming with mobile, i had to be quick.

Most of the time it's walking back, but sometimes it's stuck forever on doing that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq9pGmXCC3I&feature=youtu.be

- Mirror or regular client? Regular

- Banking method? Butler

- Teleport mode? (No butler) /

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) Staff of air, Oak lectern, Varrock tabs

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Created a video for you, sorry for filming with mobile, i had to be quick.

Most of the time it's walking back, but sometimes it's stuck forever on doing that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq9pGmXCC3I&feature=youtu.be

I'll take a look at this ^^ 

Thx for the report :) Was very clear .

A fix:

Make a pull-bell in your dining room smile.png

Only requires 19 construction ^^

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

I would like a trial for this tomorrow (still getting Bones to Peaches in MTA), very interested!

BTW, how's the ban rate on this?

The ban rate is excellent: I've got 10 accounts running this for a month, 12h/day only one ban without babysitting for a problem with demon butler solved the next day.

2 of them are lv85 magic and now are training with experiment (also from khal) and now are 70/70/70. These scripts are great, both for money making and leveling magic for high level req scripts!!

• Like 2

The ban rate is excellent: I've got 10 accounts running this for a month, 12h/day only one ban without babysitting for a problem with demon butler solved the next day.

2 of them are lv85 magic and now are training with experiment (also from khal) and now are 70/70/70. These scripts are great, both for money making and leveling magic for high level req scripts!!

Thanks for the swift reply, much appreciated.

Do you run the bots on a "master bot" account's lectern as in, the bots go to his house and use his lectern?

Really looking forward to making Bones to Peaches but the 67 construction req is STEEP!

EDIT: Just noticed feedback colors are Italy's flag.. hue

Edited by Gojira

Do you run the bots on a "master bot" account's lectern as in, the bots go to his house and use his lectern?

Really looking forward to making Bones to Peaches but the 67 construction req is STEEP!

No, every bot has a separate house, never tried with a "master bot". Reaching lv50 con requires less than 2 hours with 200 plank, 325 steel nails, 15k money, 1750 oak plank, 12 duel ring and 96 home teleport. It's not so much, less than 1M. From lv 50 you can plank with demon butler.

PS Yeah Italy is everywhere! biggrin.png

With Rimington unnote and master house they seem to last ~12-30hrs, havnt tried each in seperate house yet

New proggy.  Unfortunately when I got out of bed, I saw the bot spamclicking the butler in another room.

You might want to look into that one.. I'm pretty sure it'll get us banned otherwise. tongue.png

BTW, tip for all you botters -- close all the doors in your study. That way mr Butler won't be able to wander off.

Maybe this can be added to the script as well?

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Banking method? Butler

- Teleport mode? (No butler) - I was using Butler

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) Air staff, Oak lectern, Varrock tabs

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. Only have proggy. Sorry. Will post console if it happens again.

e70dca3a8b.png

Edited by Gojira

New proggy.  Unfortunately when I got out of bed, I saw the bot spamclicking the butler in another room.

You might want to look into that one.. I'm pretty sure it'll get us banned otherwise. tongue.png

BTW, tip for all you botters -- close all the doors in your study. That way mr Butler won't be able to wander off.

Maybe this can be added to the script as well?

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Banking method? Butler

- Teleport mode? (No butler) - I was using Butler

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) Air staff, Oak lectern, Varrock tabs

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. Only have proggy. Sorry. Will post console if it happens again.

e70dca3a8b.png

what was he saying in the chat against the butler then?

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker