Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

22 hours ago, setch said:

many issues. doesnt work with demon butler, asks him to bring tea... also doesnt work with unnoting at rimmington, as it walks around in the garden with the pool in looking for the portal.

manually ask the butler to fetch the soft clay from the bank and then start the script.  It just selects the first option when speaking to the butler rather than searching through.  I made this mistake my first time running it as well.

On 3-11-2017 at 10:19 PM, setch said:

many issues. doesnt work with demon butler, asks him to bring tea... also doesnt work with unnoting at rimmington, as it walks around in the garden with the pool in looking for the portal.

Manually fetch soft clay yourself the first time :)
Will check out the unnoting method in rimmington!

9 hours ago, taraz said:

what happened to the Paiting??

What do you mean? :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Khaleesi

script currently isnt working for me when using Butler mode - Falador tabs with eagle lectern

Script goes into my POH calls butler to unnote softclay but then it goes into a loop and trys to unnote more but it gets stuck because the butler already has unnoted clay on him.

Not really anything useful in the logger i guess

[DEBUG][12/02 12:17:37 PM]: Loading script id : 671
[DEBUG][12/02 12:17:37 PM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][12/02 12:17:37 PM]: Launching script...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 12:17:37 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 12:17:37 PM]: Welcome to Khal Tab maker!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 12:17:37 PM]: Loaded font
[INFO][12/02 12:17:39 PM]: Started script : Khal AIO Tabmaker
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 12:18:29 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Tabmaker...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 12:18:29 PM]: Successfully updated signature.
[INFO][Bot #1][12/02 12:18:29 PM]: Script Khal AIO Tabmaker has exited!

nvm i used a mist b staff instead of airstaff + runes

Edited by ez11

• 2 weeks later...

can't get this script to work with unnoting at rimmington and entering someone elses house. Got it to work using teleport house tabs, but it also goes to the ineffecient lectern spot of the house.

edit: Needed to disable chat and got it working,but it doesnt go to the nearest lectern in players houses so its obvious you are botting

After testing it out, definitely worth it if you have a butler and your own house. But if you want to do the unnoting method at rimmington it's not worth it as there's many flaws. One big one is it doesn't go to the lectern right next to the portal, then when going back to the portal it gets stuck for a while. Getting 40 construction on an account isn't that hard so it's up to you whether or not you think its worth it

Edited by Swayko

Sup I have a problem with this script... As u can see on the picture there is red dot witch is demon lectern and blue dot is eagle.... so when I wanna use the demon lectern, bot cannot use the teleport cause it runs to altar and clicks only the altar. But when I use lectern where is the blue dot then it does use the teleport normally.... so it needs to be fixed

Screenshot_3.png