Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

:???:

i'm lazy because i want script to stop when my account is out of supplies while doing BUTLER method with no banking involved at all.  read it 3 more times and ask your self it it makes any sense to you.

Not only that, i will mention this gain - i want BUTLER method to stop doing tabs when there is no more materials in inventory, so my account does not get caught in loop talking with butler for infinity amount of time.

Lol I explained 3 times what the issue here, Lets try a fourth time shall we? You don’t know the mechanics of the game...?

So if I make it check if you have clay in you inventory at butler and there is No clay left I Should stop the script, right?

well what do you think that will happen when someone who doesnt bring clay and runs the butler method?  Well correct, it will stop the goddamn script because there is No clay left in your inventory...!

While running the butler method you don’t have to bring clay, the butler can get it from your bank...

It’s not really that hard to understand... if you want me to make it stop when you are out of clay at the butler, I have to force every user to bring noted clay because they won’t be able to run this method anymore. Even though a lot of people just let the butler being items from the bank and not unnote them at the butler...

Do you get the idea now?

Tl;dr the butler can bring items from the bank, you dont need them noted in your inventory.

khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Tl;dr the butler can bring items from the bank, you dont need them noted in your inventory.

khaleesi

Tl:dr  your account can loop for endless hours if you are out of supplies and it's a big problem to solve

Spoiler

add a  ✅ in GUI next to butler option - " ✅ Stop script if no more mats in inventory" PROBLEM SOLVED

44 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

Tl:dr  your account can loop for endless hours if you are out of supplies and it's a big problem to solve

Hide contents

add a  ✅ in GUI next to butler option - " ✅ Stop script if no more mats in inventory" PROBLEM SOLVED

I hate dealing with customers with this kind of an attitude... doesnt listen for 2 days when trying to explain something and then Get cocky when you realise you Made a mistake :???:

good thing most people are actually kind and helpfull at this forum <3

I will add something later this week for this so your life will be a little bit better and you can fail your math to take breaks on the right moment ?

Edited by Khaleesi

44 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

I hate dealing with customers with this kind of an attitude... doesnt listen for 2 days when trying to explain something and then Get cocky when you realise you Made a mistake :???:

good thing most people are actually kind and helpfull at this forum <3

I will add something later this week for this so your life will be a little bit better and you can fail your math to take breaks on the right moment ?

""Get cocky when you realise you Made a mistake"" :???::???:? mistake is your point of view to new features and not my offer to make you script more smooth and "gold-farmers" friendly :rolleyes:✌️

Edited by guywithlsd

4 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

""Get cocky when you realise you Made a mistake"" :???::???:? mistake is your point of view to new features and not my offer to make you script more smooth and "gold-farmers" friendly :rolleyes:✌️

Ok... :kappa: 

Bro I'm just messing with you, I already got that added today!
Should be online in a few hours ?

gotta love making scripts <3

Edited by Khaleesi

6 minutes ago, fulli d0wned said:

When trying to unnote the clay in rimmington, the bot repetitively tries to use the unnoted clay on the NPC even though it's already noted. May 15, 2018 5:01 pm

You mean it has unnoted clay already ?
Do you have the correct runes?

Edited by Khaleesi

18 hours ago, ez11 said:

After the script logs back in (6h logout/dcs) it sometimes says "out of runes" in logger and stops

seems to be happening like 70% of the time when you get 6h logged

script stops after logging back in while still in the welcome screen

[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 04:16:02 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 04:16:07 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 04:16:10 PM]: Out of runes!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 04:16:10 PM]: Stopping script - No resources left!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 04:16:10 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Tabmaker...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 04:16:11 PM]: Successfully updated signature.
[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 04:16:11 PM]: Script Khal AIO Tabmaker has exited!

@Khaleesi