Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

On 9/2/2019 at 10:58 AM, TheWetSausage said:

Suggestion- Disable moving mouse offscreen when mining rockfalls, as well as when going through agility shortcut & depositing into hopper

This is actually a very good suggestion. The 'afk-effect' after clicks for depositing, walking back, emptying the sack makes the bot stand still during moments in which a legit player wouldn't. Are you going to look into this? The small breaks make the bot pretty obvious, so I'm not that comfortable running it.

Edit: it just got stuck when depositing because the sack was already full (custom with 84 enabled)

Edited by feack

11 hours ago, lolwutnow said:

Well I went ahead and bought the script. Why is it so botlike? deposits paydirt inot hopper then run to sack and waits for the xp drop. then runs halfway to the south-east corner stop, then runs back and grabs ores lmao???

I agree, I understand the point is to appear like an afk player however its excessive should remove the "mouse off screen/afk" for times like when returning from banking to the ore vein or depositing ore into hopper and going back up to the upper floor. Real players only afk the actual mining portion rather than afk every single action. Another issue i have with it is that despite being maximum zoomed out, the bot insists on clicking on the minimap right in front of the points like hopper, upper floor ladder and bank, rather than clicking those objects itself and pathing right to it.

Edited by pinkpanther1
addition
  • Like 1

Also bought this yesterday. I'm honestly really disappointed. It has a lot of bot-like actions. 
When I use the east spot on the lower floor with the shortcut enabled, it goes through the shortcut randomly(?) to the hopper, without having a full inventory of paydirt, then goes back to mine more. At the same spot, it'll mine the rockfalls, then walk in the complete opposite direction to mine another vein. The delay between the actions makes it look like a bot. 

At the west/south-west spot, it mines BOTH rockfalls, before moving past them. Other than that, I have the same issues as the above stated ones.

Kinda regret buying this.

Edited by hassel
  • Like 1

I will make some edits to better suit your style of botting, however I don’t think any of you have received a ban yet, whereas it is very easy to shout “botlike”. I will make it so the bot doesn’t attempt to go back when placing ore, but that is actually humanlike, since it imitates forgetting ore.

I already claimed I will be making almost everything optional, every aspect of the behaviour of the script. Since you guys are the experts here I will leave all the antiban to you, that’s fine for me. I already stated that this script operates like no other generic motherlode mine script, it is super easy to make the script do basic actions like stick around for the hopper etc.

In any case, another round of updates coming up, stay tuned guys ^^ :D 

7 hours ago, Czar said:

I will make some edits to better suit your style of botting, however I don’t think any of you have received a ban yet, whereas it is very easy to shout “botlike”. I will make it so the bot doesn’t attempt to go back when placing ore, but that is actually humanlike, since it imitates forgetting ore.

I already claimed I will be making almost everything optional, every aspect of the behaviour of the script. Since you guys are the experts here I will leave all the antiban to you, that’s fine for me. I already stated that this script operates like no other generic motherlode mine script, it is super easy to make the script do basic actions like stick around for the hopper etc.

In any case, another round of updates coming up, stay tuned guys ^^ :D 

It "forgets" the ore every single inv, it mines rockfalls that are uneccesary, it's either a bot or a 12 year old with down syndrome that got on his brothers rs acc for the first time. Real people aren't that dumb. I never said I was an expert, and I have received bans, I've also botted an entire comp cape from scratch on rs2 without receiving a ban. Your anti-ban might sound like a great idea for evading autodetection, but for flagged accounts it's an instant ban. All it takes is for a group of people to report you for forgetting ore 600 times a day and bang, You're done.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, toosom said:

Hi, got a ban for macroing using this script for a little more than 3 hours. Did it yesterday and arrived this morning with the disabled notification :/

So you’ve never botted any other skill or used any other scripts prior to this one on the account that got banned? If you have then you’re assuming you were banned for Using this script when in fact it would have been a delayed ban. 

On 9/12/2019 at 8:45 PM, Space said:

So you’ve never botted any other skill or used any other scripts prior to this one on the account that got banned? If you have then you’re assuming you were banned for Using this script when in fact it would have been a delayed ban. 

I got a ban on the 11th of january in 2018 for botting some first levels of agility. Wasnt looking forward of doing 10 hours of motherload so i decided on thursday to bot it :/ I do think that my ip is flagged in a way. Have had some bans over the years for only botting a few hours

New Update (v107)

- Added option “Mine extra rockfalls” for anti-ban

— “Mine extra rockfalls” no longer auto-enabled like the previous version (enable it for extra antiban)

- Hopper is now selected from far away, if visible (no longer walks then clicks)

- “Invisible ore” system introduced, bot now knows exactly how much ore is placed, super useful for decision-making AI

— Now able to plan ahead and stick around if multi ore mode is enabled

— No longer tries to continue mining while waiting for hopper to clean ore

- Anti-idle system improved

— Recognizes appropriate time to activate

- If not repairing struts, and ore takes more than 30-45 seconds to clean, the bot will now hop worlds.

- Mirror mode hop code removed

- Stability improvement regarding breaks and re-logging

This was a huge update in terms of code, so please let me know how it goes for you guys, I am ready to make more changes. In the meantime I am continuously running tests.

Update is already live, happy botting :) 

1 hour ago, toosom said:

I got a ban on the 11th of january in 2018 for botting some first levels of agility. Wasnt looking forward of doing 10 hours of motherload so i decided on thursday to bot it :/ I do think that my ip is flagged in a way. Have had some bans over the years for only botting a few hours

If you're getting repeatedly banned for only "a few" hours of botting then you clearly need to practise on throw away accounts. I would also recommend using a proxy because it does indeed sound like your IP is flagged. Or you've played the account a lot legit in which different patterns would be formed. This is just my theory. Don't blame a script for something that is your own fault.