Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Let me give that another go, what is your settings used? Multi-ore mode and hammer to repair the sack or no hammer? Please confirm so I can get an accurate test. In the meantime I will try both and see if I notice anything which require updating. Stay tuned for upcoming update.

Have it set to mine in certain sector,,Multi-ore not enabled, used both repair strut every time and randomize strut repair, and no hammer will grab one then drop after repair. Regardless if strut repair is randomized or not bug will occur.  Used both injection and Mirror mode I keep an eye on the bot and just pause and resume after banking myself and it will work for about an hour before happening again. 

Edited by takeovertheworld
Multi-ore not enabled corrected mistake.
  • Like 1

New Update (v113)

- Added a patch for deposit box mode
-- No longer gets stuck near the hopper trying to deposit ore

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, in the meantime please turn off deposit box mode in the Behavior tab (setup window), just until this update goes live ^^ :D Thanks all, and good luck, happy botting :) Special thanks to @takeovertheworld and @Fiji for help.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Czar said:

New Update (v113)

- Added a patch for deposit box mode
-- No longer gets stuck near the hopper trying to deposit ore

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, in the meantime please turn off deposit box mode in the Behavior tab (setup window), just until this update goes live ^^ :D Thanks all, and good luck, happy botting :) Special thanks to @takeovertheworld and @Fiji for help.

Thank you for providing fantastic support for your scripts can't wait to use again.

• Like 1

Afk at sack with 81 ore in the sack.

[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:50 PM]: Flagging put_ore right now!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:50 PM]: "put_ore" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:50 PM]: "invisible_ore" changed to "80"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:50 PM]: Flagging put_ore right now!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:50 PM]: "put_ore" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:50 PM]: "invisible_ore" changed to "81"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:50 PM]: "paydirt_inv_deposits" changed to "87"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:50 PM]: We are allowed to stick around for pre-walking, let's go go go!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:50 PM]: TARGET POSITION IS: [x=3749, y=5657, z=0], is upstairs: false
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:50 PM]: Using route false to position [x=3749, y=5657, z=0] (16) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:51 PM]: NoOb: in mlm
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:53 PM]: no obstacle found, try find the nearest rockfall!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:53 PM]: 2) Pre-walking to the ore sack..
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:53 PM]: Waiting up to 15s until ore goes to the sack!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:41:57 PM]: We still have ore to mine...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:42:01 PM]: "put_ore" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:42:01 PM]: "struts_repaired" changed to "1"

i then paused, clicked onto the sack to get an inventory of ore. resumed. the bot banks, deposits and afks.

1/04 06:50:13 PM]: Script Perfect Motherlode has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:50:13 PM]: "struts_repaired" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 06:50:15 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait 3s until bank is open until bank/depo open 1.1"

- i have option west, only mine in chosen sectors. Custom sack 81.Drop gems, anti-pattern. pre-walk to sack. bank ores via bank all. longer delays (anti-ban) and mouse outside screen during mining.

Edited by Fiji

I just bought the script because usually your scripts are awesome.  But this one seems very botlike to me.

When a vein is empty it clicks on the map after which it is clicking to the vein next to you.

Not one player would run away to come back to the vein next to himself.

Am I doing something wrong? 

• Like 1

Which sector is it doing that @harrysnul I will make changes to it. If you selected any random sector please confirm. I haven't witnessed it doing that just yet but I will investigate and add an update immediately after I reproduce that action ^^ :D

@Fiji one last thing, can you confirm if the bot was waiting for other players to repair the struts and it didn't idle, but instead it just waited for the struts to be repaired and nobody repaired them at that time?

22 minutes ago, Czar said:

Which sector is it doing that @harrysnul I will make changes to it. If you selected any random sector please confirm. I haven't witnessed it doing that just yet but I will investigate and add an update immediately after I reproduce that action ^^ :D

@Fiji one last thing, can you confirm if the bot was waiting for other players to repair the struts and it didn't idle, but instead it just waited for the struts to be repaired and nobody repaired them at that time?

I just tried different sectors, and it seems that i'm only having this problem in the North one.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 2:36 PM, harrysnul said:

I just bought the script because usually your scripts are awesome.  But this one seems very botlike to me.

When a vein is empty it clicks on the map after which it is clicking to the vein next to you.

Not one player would run away to come back to the vein next to himself.

Am I doing something wrong? 

It also seems to be doing this with the east sector, right through the agility shortcut. And it occasionally does some strange things in the south-east sector, like mining an obstacle rock, running out, then running back in and restarting the cycle of veins. I've also noticed a few other things that add to it's 'botlike' behaviour such as very inopportune use of the dragon pick's special, such as when I'm standing @ the hopper. Or when I have it set on bank deposit box, it runs besides the box (to a tile you can't access it from, making your character move from beside it to infront of it, causing it to look VERY botlike after it happens several times). Also, despite tinkering around with the settings, I can't seem to get it to repair struts. My character just stands there while I wait for the exp drop to register, at which point it starts working again. 

If it sounds like I'm just doing anything wrong, please, any information would be very much appreciated! If not, I hope some of this information can help!