Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

I been using the bot for a little more than a hour and been watching it at times. It's great making a little more than 70k per hour which is not mind blowing but its something. The thing is it is very obvious with its movement of how it runs around the whole mine. If you could select which veins to mine like in your Perfect Miner script would make it a lot less obvious and maybe a little more efficient. Just a suggestion. Otherwise the script is great!

Edited by 7262hi
  • Like 1

Go to your scripts list and hit CTRL + refresh, scripts can't disappear whatsoever ohmy.png

If it really is gone, confirm it and I will activate it manually from my control panel smile.png

EDIT: I have activated the script on the control panel just in case, good luck ;)

Note to potential customers: scripts DO NOT disappear whatsoever, this is most likely human error. In the event this ever happens just let me know ASAP.

Edited by Czar

hey could i have a 24 hour trial? looks amazing

btw im sorry to ask u for this but i recently bought your ranging guild script like 2-3 days ago and dont like it alot. Realised that i could get better xp rates somewhere else i started at lvl 73 now 75. But is it possible to swap it for this? was just wondering its ok if i cant but just wanted to ask. But if the trial is nice for this script i will buy it for sure

• Like 1

Yes I can switch my range guild script for this one, although I'm confused - the ranger is the most popular script on osbot :o Anyway, good luck. I can't remove scripts but you have this script now :D

@tomi clear the osbot folder if any script ever just pauses, it seems to be a client issue, it solved it for me when I cleared the osbot data folder. 

• Like 1

Yes I can switch my range guild script for this one, although I'm confused - the ranger is the most popular script on osbot ohmy.png Anyway, good luck. I can't remove scripts but you have this script now biggrin.png

@tomi clear the osbot folder if any script ever just pauses, it seems to be a client issue, it solved it for me when I cleared the osbot data folder. 

thank you alot man i really appreciate it. Great scripts. But the motherlode miner havent been added yet anyway i have to go to bed now im not really in a rush for it. Happy new year!

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner