Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Yep I am working on a smithing script to complement this mlm script biggrin.png

I am going to post a few nice progress reports since I'm going for a coal bag on my new account biggrin.pngbiggrin.png I have added a few nice updates for the next version which will be posted today, it is just an improvement on efficiency (on how the bot moves around etc) so it's a small update but improved features :D

Edited by Czar

Hi i recently bought this script and i have been using it for a while but i have come to see this bot is very obvious in what it does and you can not simply hop to a world with a spot with no people in it because this bot goes all the way around motherlode mine sometimes in 1 inventory... I have come across a bug well i would call it a bug because people have noticed and reported me for it. There are some parts of the mine with a very thin wall with an ore vein on each side and sometimes it tries to mine each side and cannot reach it and so it goes all the way around even though it could walk a few steps and be at another ore vein... I'm not sure why it does that but my conclusion is that it thinks the ore vein is closer then the others but honestly i have no idea because i'm not a script maker which is why i paid for a script. I also dont recommend to do this on any of your main accounts for anyone who buys this because of how obvious it is. The script also uses a TON of cpu which i also have no idea why. I hope this helps to improve your script.

• Like 1

Just tested the script to see if there are any immediate errors or anything, the script is running like a charm, I'm going to leave the bot on for an extra hour or two, so far i'm running mirror mode which is even more cpu intensive than normal mode, and I can't see a single blip or fps drop or anything related to high cpu usage..

This update includes features which can prevent bugs, because I couldn't find any bugs from my testing, it mined, banked, repaired, collected all perfectly fine, but anyway:

Version 0.39

- Reduced CPU usage by decreasing console log messages
- More accurate obstacle handler
- Added an extra anti-fail near the ladder upstairs

Also, close the CzarBot console to reduce CPU

good luck, and thanks for all the feedback smile.png

Update Pushed, please allow a few hours for the SDN manager to make it available to you

Edited by Czar

2RBvnxH.png

Was trying to mine the paydirt in a place that was not reachable. Also moving very slow with mouse movements

This is what the console gave me:

Name: [Pay-dirt], amount [1]
[x=3725, y=5674, z=0]
[x=3725, y=5674, z=0]
[x=3725, y=5674, z=0]
Name: [Pay-dirt], amount [2]
[x=3725, y=5675, z=0]
[x=3725, y=5675, z=0]
[x=3725, y=5675, z=0]
[x=3725, y=5675, z=0]