Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

once ive started to go upstairs my bot seems to get stuck randomly from time to time, and it will also go up and down the ladder 2 times before depositing pay dirt, im using stealth client if that matter, please help! also does my zoom bar have to be set to a certain spot for the script to work properly?

hey the bot seems to get stuck upstairs. especially in these places (blue). it would just say full inventory and he will not move. i have to physically move him and break the rock, and when i take him near the ladder, that is when the bot reacts again and starts moving. help plz. thanks alot

post-2228-0-76401300-1439937506_thumb.png

it seems to happen on the other side upstairs too. just got stuck on other side

Edited by elloco27
  • Like 2

hey the bot seems to get stuck upstairs. especially in these places (blue). it would just say full inventory and he will not move. i have to physically move him and break the rock, and when i take him near the ladder, that is when the bot reacts again and starts moving. help plz. thanks alot

attachicon.gifrs....png

it seems to happen on the other side upstairs too. just got stuck on other side

this is the same places im getting stuck as well and my bot also works if i move him downstairs again like they said

Edited by Chris1665

Here is my proggy: post-51636-0-80898600-1439991205_thumb.png

Suggestions:

1. When depositing ore in the hopper, I think the bot should be able to walk alongside the ore, rather than have to wait till it reaches the sack. This will save time and its also more human-like than just waiting.

2. I think the gold nugget counter is a bit off, the first inventory I got with this bot had 3 nuggets in it, and the counter only showed 1 nugget received so far.

I loved the trial, but I don't have a credit card or anything to pay online with to buy the full version(I'm only 15), sorry!

Thanks for the demo on this amazing script, and keep it up Czar!

• Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner