Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

What is considered the default zoom level? I only ask because my bot keeps clicking downstairs even when there isnt a full inventory. I have zoom disabled so I am not sure what is going on. It's also on fixed mode, I double checked.

Zoom default is when you go to zoom tab and right click and set to default.

My bot keeps getting stuck at the bottom of the ladder. It's happened for sure 7 times today, and every single time I have to click on the ladder for it to go up. If I don't it just stands there and does nothing. There's nothing in the notepad thing that says anythings wrong (no java exceptions, null pointer exceptions, etc), it just keeps clicking the ladder when it runs toward the ore spots near the ladder it seems. My inventory isn't even full when it does it. Is there anyway to add in a check to see if ore < 26 it goes back up?

Thanks.

Edited by Mcdoogle
  • Like 1

My bot keeps getting stuck at the bottom of the ladder. It's happened for sure 7 times today, and every single time I have to click on the ladder for it to go up. If I don't it just stands there and does nothing. There's nothing in the notepad thing that says anythings wrong (no java exceptions, null pointer exceptions, etc), it just keeps clicking the ladder when it runs toward the ore spots near the ladder it seems. My inventory isn't even full when it does it. Is there anyway to add in a check to see if ore < 26 it goes back up?

same for me

Hmm, try emptying the hopper before starting the script. I'm currently testing the script and it seems to go up the ladders perfectly fine. How did you make the script perform the error? 

My hopper was empty before I started the script. What happens is when the bot runs over to the ladder side to mine ore it seems to click on the ladder to go down, but it doesn't try to go back up. There is no error produced in the log, all i've seen it spam after it goes down "put active ore 002", which i assume had to do with the fact i have my hammer in the 2nd spot and not the ore.

I'll have to get another account to 72 to test it again since the one I was running just got banned tongue.png

Edited by Mcdoogle

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner