Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

i was sing it last night, and when the bot went to put ores in the hopper, it just stood there until someone fixed the wheels, it didnt try to fix them itself. And another thing, i let it run all night, and when i looked at it this morning, the bot was just standing there for hours. I read prev. comments and you said you turned off the bots, that may have been the reason. Anyways can you fix the idling at the hopper.

I got banned using this right away it sucks. It didn't even work at first. Do not buy this it is complete trash. The ban prevention sucks on it. I was only botting for 2 hours when I was banned.

Guess you got unlucky.. All scripts have a chance to get banned & there is a high chance it was one of the bot banners who did it manually. I have used this script from 60-77 easily 8+hrs a day and have not been banned. Honestly if you are going to trash a script after every time you get banned I don't think botting is for you. 

• Like 1

If you get banned, bot smarter. Scripts can only do so much to prevent bans, the rest is on you. Botting is against the rules, and you can get banned for it, that's it. Mod weath is back with his new assistant to catch bots, so there's really no surprise here.

EDIT: Yesterday there even was a bot busting live stream, which kind of makes sense now

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner