Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

As someone who has tried both of the available paid Motherlode miners (Khal's and this Czar's), this one is the best one.

Khal's script lacks mirror mode support: It can't run stable over 2-3 hours before getting stuck forever (Khal blames mirror mode about it, meanwhile this Czar's motherlode miner runs perfectly fine on mirror mode = Khal's talk is bs and he most likely just don't know how to fix it), so this Czar's script is the only motherlode script choice if you are planning running on mirror mode!

I'm running this script 50ms mirror mode, fully zoomed out. Script version 134.2.

@Czar anyway, there are couple things you could optimize on this script to make it even better (even it is 100% stable atm, which is the most important thing)

1) Depositing pay-dirt into hopper is slow: bot moves near hopper but then always afk's before using it. It is OK sometimes but it could be faster more often (see 4) ).

2) When using deposit box to bank all ores, it closes the deposit box screen always by pressing the "X", no one legit player does that - they click the minimap to move and that closes the deposit box screen, if you could add this it would be great. 

3) It is possible to choose settings from this script that causes the bot stuck forever (but this is the botters fault tho): If you disable all strut repairing-settings, it gets stuck for ever trying to deposit pay-dirts into hopper, dialog will open and "sack is full" (or something like that), so it would not hurt to add detection to bot that detects when that happens and forces the bot to repair the strut/wheel (for example), because I think that it is not good idea to be able to fully disable repairings.

4) Overall, the script could and should be faster more often. The idles are great but there are too much of them, like afk(idle/sleep) after every vein mined is too much: there could and should be like 2-4 actions performed normally (fast) in row, for example like mining couple veins fast without any afk's and same applies to walking routes, sometimes (not always) it walks full speed to hopper and deposits fast etc.
So overall i would reduce the amount of afk's by like 30-50%.
Btw, I'm even running the script without = UNTICKED the "more antiban/afk"-setting.

5) What does the "randomized strut repairing"-setting do? Is it like randomized actions to perform it (good thing) OR does it like sometimes repair the strut even you don't personally need it to be repaired? which one?

Thanks Czar, great script.

• Heart 1

Thank you! I’ll go through the list and post another update, you have no idea how helpful feedback is, especially coming from you @jacobbb much respect.

@dragged done enjoy!

@mrhooky What a legend thank you sir! :D 

EDIT:

Will be posting update v135.0 within a few hours

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

After reading all the posts I was hoping the script was less... botlike?
It often doesn't completely empty the sack and a lot of the times has trouble finding its way to the ladder which results in in the bot running back and forth. Also in my opinion the mini map is used to much where normal playing people would never do that

Example of it being quite botlike https://youtu.be/dyMfShj8eiE

• Like 1

Seems the 83 ore thing is throwing it off, can you type in 83 in the multi ore mode box? It should work better.  The default is at 81 but that assumes 27 empty slots (preferably for hammer)

As for the slowness of actions, that’s good in terms of ban rate, but I’ll make the ladder thing even slower/faster if you’d like, along with other actions too (like the placing of ores) I’ve already got a nice update on the way regarding feedback mentioned above, so you guys should enjoy the new update even more. For bans don’t worry too much especially since you’re using mirror client too. Just try to keep the botting hours down to 2-3 hr per session followed by at least 1-2 hr breaks.

Edited by Czar