Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Hey Czar, it's me again. I had succeeded the first time getting it from 40-99 with a 1 day ban at 98.75. I'm doing a 2nd account with your script. I just have a couple of suggestion from the first hours of playing.

-Choosing a sector doesn't seem to go to the sector as intended. It went from south to east to north for some reason.
-Repairing struts; I don't have it ticked on, but I don't know if it's intended for it to automatically fix the strut. It seems very suspicious since it always fixes it when the water isn't running on the first load. Could you add on option where it doesn't fix the strut at all, since other players will have it fixed by the 3rd load. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Working on a nice release coming shortly! ^^ :D Especially improvements to the path-finding system too, repairing, and sectors - thanks guys I appreciate the feedback, helps the bot get better each time :D

As for trials - activated double trials enjoy; so you can try the new releases and compare :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Should be higher, please set mirror mode reaction to 100ms instead of the default 1000ms. I'll be overriding it in the next update to make sure everyone has a faster response rate. EDIT: At 56 mining with rune pick, you should be getting around 15k xp not 7k, lemme know how the mirror mode ms affects it please! I'll be doing releases to help.

As for trials done gl :D

Edited by Czar

@speared82 did you use any breaks? please confirm. also any other bots used? it makes a huge difference. make sure not to bot on multiple accounts same ip also. and check proxies if using any, need fresh ones not data centre ones either. Don't forget to appeal the ban to get another chance, just please make sure to bot super responsibly, botting nowadays is more difficult than in the good old days imho.

as for trials done gl guys refresh scripts :D