Click or hover over image to zoom in

Perfect Motherlode Miner

(33 reviews)
5.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Perfect Motherlode Miner

UpInSmoke

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Brilliant! Got more coal bags then i can count using this script.

Link to review
Noctowl

Script works flawlessly, would highly recommend.

Link to review
Botthestrange

Perfect Motherloade script. Many options, easy to use interface, and have not gotten a ban on any accounts using this so far after a few months.

It does it all and flawless.  The developer is still very active and always open to suggestions.  It builds confidence knowing that even with how old this script is that the developer is still updating it and adding features to it frequently.

Link to review
forumaccount

Perfect. Amazing response time from developer. Fast, efficient, reliable/stable. Packed with features and being constantly improved.

If you don't' already own this. Get this.

Link to review
thuglifex

I have used this script or i would say 500+ Hours now and i have never once had to manually ix it or babysit it. Probably the best script i have ever used. Would highly recommend Czar scripts. not only for the quality but for the excellent costumer service :)

Link to review
Bulbasaur_

Love it, Im making 230k+ an hour

Link to review
dudeyoyo

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Script works really well! Great money while getting great xp! If you're looking for a great mining script look no further :)

Link to review
Yabit

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

All Czar scripts = best Czar scripts

Link to review
Lehto

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

A great script by Czar, as always. No bugs or glitches whatsoever. Will recommend to anyone in the need of a Motherlode Mining bot

Link to review
towelman

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Awesome script, Czar is always really quick to fix bugs and truly a nice dude

Link to review
dankapa

3 of 7 members found this review helpful 3 / 7 members

Wish i could get my money back, got banned 2 days after using, using it like 10 hours in total.

Link to review

Streamlines gameplay with its versatile automation features. Its intuitive interface and discreet operation make it accessible and reliable. With regular updates and community engagement, it remains a top choice for players seeking efficient gaming optimization. I used this for ~40 levels on multiple accounts with no issues whatsoever. I currently have almost every Czar product and I love them all.

Link to review
DavidSula

Very efficient, with good breaks is just unbannable! 5 STARS from me! 

Destiny#8059

Link to review
Buttons

So many 99s, and when I got ONE ban Czar sent me some tips that could help me reduce even that! I run this constantly to help the blast furnace script. Get that coal bag.

Link to review
l3urgerking2

Quick and easy UI to use. Czar is very open to feedback and implementing suggestions. 

Link to review
osrsmax1337

Brilliant script, A ton of options built it, great antibans.

Absolutely flawless in every sense of the word.

Link to review