Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

This script is amazing. I've farmed over 500 gold nuggets so far!  My only issues are that the dragon pick special is not being used even though the box has been ticked and the script has a habit of mining the first rock fall upstairs and then mines the single vein next to the rock fall instead of passing through. If anyone were paying attention they would realize its a pretty unnatural habit.

Otherwise, 5 stars, def recommend like all perfect scripts ^^

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 5:59 PM, Perception said:

This script is amazing. I've farmed over 500 gold nuggets so far!  My only issues are that the dragon pick special is not being used even though the box has been ticked and the script has a habit of mining the first rock fall upstairs and then mines the single vein next to the rock fall instead of passing through. If anyone were paying attention they would realize its a pretty unnatural habit.

Otherwise, 5 stars, def recommend like all perfect scripts ^^

How safe is this script? Will I be able to run it for 10 hours a day? Also, if you don't mind, what settings do you use for the bot?

On 7/13/2020 at 10:40 AM, RugerCroz said:

How safe is this script? Will I be able to run it for 10 hours a day? Also, if you don't mind, what settings do you use for the bot?

Safety is circumstantial to each individual, we’ll just say my account is up there in total level / achievements so there’s a larger margin on someone believing I’m botting. With that said, I’ve used this script for hours (5>) at a time without baby sitting and that’s obviously quite risky. No ban to date using mirror mode.

my settings are just upper random, custom sack, random strut repair, drop hammer and d axe special which doesn’t seem to work for me.

46 minutes ago, Perception said:

Safety is circumstantial to each individual, we’ll just say my account is up there in total level / achievements so there’s a larger margin on someone believing I’m botting. With that said, I’ve used this script for hours (5>) at a time without baby sitting and that’s obviously quite risky. No ban to date using mirror mode.

my settings are just upper random, custom sack, random strut repair, drop hammer and d axe special which doesn’t seem to work for me.

Awesome. How much xp have you gained if you dont mind me asking? I've been running this script for 7-8 hrs at a time and have had no troubles yet! What break settings do you use?

2 hours ago, RugerCroz said:

Awesome. How much xp have you gained if you dont mind me asking? I've been running this script for 7-8 hrs at a time and have had no troubles yet! What break settings do you use?

Several million exp :) I don't use breaks per se, I just use another script and come back to this one lmao. The variety helps a lot as I've done another account to near max that way without any reports / marks.  You seem to also be quite successful though!

I was running the motherload mine script, my character was standing in the south east area near where the ladder is (there is a fallen rock to go farther southeast) and it was stuck. This is what the log was saying:

:57 AM]: Using route false to position [x=3764, y=5668, z=0] (3) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:57 AM]: We aren't inside any mining sector! Generated random one: (upstairs south)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:57 AM]:  -- Random coord for that area: [x=3764, y=5668, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:58 AM]: Using route false to position [x=3764, y=5668, z=0] (3) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:58 AM]: We aren't inside any mining sector! Generated random one: (upstairs south)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:58 AM]:  -- Random coord for that area: [x=3764, y=5668, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:58 AM]: Using route false to position [x=3764, y=5668, z=0] (3) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:58 AM]: We aren't inside any mining sector! Generated random one: (upstairs south)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:58 AM]:  -- Random coord for that area: [x=3764, y=5668, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:59 AM]: Using route false to position [x=3764, y=5668, z=0] (3) tiles away

Should be noted, I got banned within hours of this happening

3 hours ago, Perception said:

I'm new to this type of botting, I used to bot back in the day. But what is mirror mode? I mean, what is the benefit to using it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thardin64 said:

I was running the motherload mine script, my character was standing in the south east area near where the ladder is (there is a fallen rock to go farther southeast) and it was stuck. This is what the log was saying:

:57 AM]: Using route false to position [x=3764, y=5668, z=0] (3) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:57 AM]: We aren't inside any mining sector! Generated random one: (upstairs south)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:57 AM]:  -- Random coord for that area: [x=3764, y=5668, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/09 11:08:59 AM]: Using route false to position [x=3764, y=5668, z=0] (3) tiles away

Should be noted, I got banned within hours of this happening

I'm new to this type of botting, I used to bot back in the day. But what is mirror mode? I mean, what is the benefit to using it?

The benefit of Mirror mode is debatable as it requires the purchase of VIP+ and jagex detection methods are unknown. If you're going to suicide bot then injection is okay and often more stable, but most people who bot a potential main will probably claim mirror mode has less ban rates because it mirrors the original game client. It's ultimately up to you to read around and determine your own opinion on it. 

• Like 1