Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

@j0rd4n will fix south-east ASAP. Do you have agility shortcut enabled by any chance, please confirm! The best place IMO for non-upper floor is the west area, there's fewer rockfalls and a lot of rocks. In the meantime I will update that area that you tried, it will work better in the new bot version :D Update coming up.

@Manwhodreams Sure, what's your main objective for mlm, to gain higher profit, higher xp or to have long-lasting accounts? Also which area do you prefer to mine in, I will build a good setup profile for you to use. Also have you noticed any issues with the spec anymore? I will do more updates if necessary. Also if you have noticed anything that needs improving for the agility shortcut, please tell me so I can add more updates. In the meantime I will run some tests there ASAP, and do anotheer update for v128.0 of the bot.

The best setup would be: 'Only mine in my sectors', map enabled, and choose the eastern areas (right after the agility shortcut) - this is the best setup by far. Especially in v128.0 (latest version).

As for trials activated enjoy, there is a new version pending so let me know if you need more time.

EDIT:

New Update (v128.0)

- Added major improvement to agility shortcut
- Added major improvement to the main walking system, more accurate and knows its way around better
- Rockfalls are handled more humanlike, nearest first and only when needed

Update will automatically go live within a few hours, enjoy!

Edited by Czar

15 hours ago, Czar said:

@j0rd4n will fix south-east ASAP. Do you have agility shortcut enabled by any chance, please confirm! The best place IMO for non-upper floor is the west area, there's fewer rockfalls and a lot of rocks. In the meantime I will update that area that you tried, it will work better in the new bot version :D Update coming up.

@Manwhodreams Sure, what's your main objective for mlm, to gain higher profit, higher xp or to have long-lasting accounts? Also which area do you prefer to mine in, I will build a good setup profile for you to use. Also have you noticed any issues with the spec anymore? I will do more updates if necessary. Also if you have noticed anything that needs improving for the agility shortcut, please tell me so I can add more updates. In the meantime I will run some tests there ASAP, and do anotheer update for v128.0 of the bot.

The best setup would be: 'Only mine in my sectors', map enabled, and choose the eastern areas (right after the agility shortcut) - this is the best setup by far. Especially in v128.0 (latest version).

As for trials activated enjoy, there is a new version pending so let me know if you need more time.

EDIT:

New Update (v128.0)

- Added major improvement to the main walking system, more accurate and knows its way around better

No agility unfortunatelly I don't have the diaries done. I will try upper next week spending most weekend with blast furnace etc. Will let you know as I want to get 72 next week for upper, so will let you know how the west area gets on. 

Edit: I also notice that when I have fix struts on(not sure if its just for this) it always clicks around near the wheel to get to the sack. Which looks very suspicious. Again great bot and very small things to improve :)

Edited by j0rd4n

15 hours ago, Czar said:

EDIT:

New Update (v128.0)

Ill give those settings a shot! main goal is just some xp and the mining gear (generally no more than an hour at a time botting) then ill probably use different script to 99 or do it myself haha. I just couldnt figure out how to get it to use the shortcut only sometimes i would see it walking to different sectors but those settings sound better. Ill also check the Special attack and report back! thanks again!

On 5/9/2020 at 1:47 AM, Czar said:

EDIT:

New Update (v128.0)

In mirror mode, it tends to click on the wall again if the character stops the mining animation , which tends to happen quite often even though its still mining

• Like 1