Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

On 4/2/2020 at 2:56 PM, Czar said:

Which mining area is this? I will update it ASAP. I usually mine in the South-east corner on accounts that have <72 mining for upstairs mode. I will take a look and update accordingly!

As for trials, activated enjoy, will be adding a nice update shortly so you all have extended trials.

Thanks guys! :D

I let it choose randomly only script I’ve used and unfortunately I’ve now been banned was mining in lower half and it would get stuck and just run back and forth while trying to turn on run I was laying down watching Netflix and noticed it and it would just be running back and forth I tried babysitting it while I played other games but alas it would fall back into the same habit rip account and bond lol

18 hours ago, jnoble118 said:

I let it choose randomly only script I’ve used and unfortunately I’ve now been banned was mining in lower half and it would get stuck and just run back and forth while trying to turn on run I was laying down watching Netflix and noticed it and it would just be running back and forth I tried babysitting it while I played other games but alas it would fall back into the same habit rip account and bond lol

If you managed to catch which exact area it bugged out at please let me know, even if you have just witnessed it once walk back and forth - any information will do. It would make the update go quicker. I will search for it and see where it goes wrong, so sorry about this :( 

As for trials activated enjoy, I highly recommend mining in the East or West areas for optimal stability ^^ :D

Bot seems to be working in mirror mode, are there any errors in the console log? Please confirm! I will help :) Console log is located at the top right -> settings -> toggle logger, then copy/paste here so I can fix it for you ^^ :D

As for trials, activated enjoy! Please make sure to use the option 'Only mine in sectors' for best results, perhaps with the random option too ^^ :D

Hey Czar, so I have tried running this on mirror mode and most recently it was both extremely slow, delaying for 30+ seconds between actions (Reaction time @ 50ms) or just not doing anything. Its worked better in the last couple of weeks, but even then at its best was getting about 12-13kxp/hr @ 75+ mining. Is there anything that can be done? Settings included West Area, Only mine in sector.

• Like 1