Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Czar, just bought this, SW motherlode mine, custom sack amount 81, only mine in chosen sectors, avoid players, bank ores via bank all... Yet My bot goes into SW corner, mines any rockfall it sees, runs around, and not mining anything.

Can you run these settings, and see if your bot runs around mining rockfalls, instead of the paydirt please? Eventually it starts mining, but if Im frantically running around, wouldnt that make it obvious Im botting?

• Like 1

Awesome script Czar! I've been running it for couple of hours every 4-6 hour intervals and made amazing progress. Just a couple of points that I wanted to mention which I have noticed while occasionally babysitting the bot:

- It very rarely repairs the strut when "Repair Strut" is selected, 9/10 times it will wait by the bin until someone repairs the struts and then the bot will resume. I felt that standing at the bin for long periods of time until someone else fixes the struts can seem "Bot-like". I've noticed this waiting time is also reducing GP/EXP per hour significantly. Is there a setting that I am missing? I ve also tried to the hammer option but it will drop it or bank it with the ores.

- "Random Sector" has almost always made the bot use the northern section of the map so it's not as "Random" as I thought it would be.

- A way to add a "Dismiss" option for random events would be great!

Otherwise, the bot works like a charm! Keep up the great work Czar! Purchase was worth the coin!

• Like 1

Done activated trials good luck guys, will give extra time since a nice update is coming ^^ :D

UIM - this was definitely requested a lot in this thread, I will be adding support for this ASAP. I think it is already supported code-wise so I just need to add an option for it in the setup menu, will do this ASAP :D

As for SW motherlode and mining rockfalls before pay-dirt, can you confirm if you have 'Mine more rockfalls' option enabled (anti-ban tab)? In any case I will test with and without this option to make sure. As for bans, don't worry, more efficiency/tick-perfect = more risky in terms of bans. Slower is always preferred to keep accounts safe. As long as you're replying to in-game chat you usually don't get reported from players. With that being said I will debug and update this ASAP ^^ :D

As for repairing struts, I usually keep a hammer in inventory while turning off 'Drop Hammer' in anti-ban tab. However it may be deposited if you selected the 'Bank ores via Bank-All' option, I will need to allow compatibility for these two options in the next update. As for the random one I will add extra precautions and perhaps a bias to avoid going to the same place. With dismissing randoms, did you disable the option in the OSBot Settings -> Dismiss random events? Please confirm. I can easily override it and add it to the bot so please get back to me on that ^^ :D

Thanks guys I appreciate the bug reports, got some nice updates underway, along with a gems update too. Also here's a 24 hour proggy thanks to Degree! :D

EWlJniz.png

Edited by Czar

Which mining area is this? I will update it ASAP. I usually mine in the South-east corner on accounts that have <72 mining for upstairs mode. I will take a look and update accordingly!

As for trials, activated enjoy, will be adding a nice update shortly so you all have extended trials.

Thanks guys! :D