Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Posted a few updates regarding speed yesterday, bot should be working much better :D

Latest updates include:

- Improved speed for mirror client
- Added locked state system
- When submitting multiple ore (81 ore mode), the bot now immediately runs back to mine
- No longer waits for ores to clean when you have more to mine

Next update will have an improvement update for walking to the sack, the interaction system will be a lot smoother and more stable & accurate.

Enjoy! :D

Love the improvements in mirror mode, so much faster! It pauses consistently for 8-10s for me after coming down from the ladder, after taking ores out of the sack and for 5-7s  before loading up the hopper though and is pretty conspicuous. Thank you for everything you do!

EDIT: The long pauses seemed to resolve themselves after running for 18m!

EDIT: Would it be possible to use d pick special only while mining?

Edited by elishle

On 4/5/2020 at 8:35 PM, Czar said:

If you managed to catch which exact area it bugged out at please let me know, even if you have just witnessed it once walk back and forth - any information will do. It would make the update go quicker. I will search for it and see where it goes wrong, so sorry about this :( 

As for trials activated enjoy, I highly recommend mining in the East or West areas for optimal stability ^^ :D

Oops I only just saw this, here's a screenshot with arrows on the mini map of where it was clicking to and fro image.png.6c2f5fdf7afa2001de126e39a5f9ab0a.png

Got it, will edit those walking points ASAP, will be posting an update shortly - thanks! :D EDIT: I added an option for that, in the meantime please use the option called 'Old walker' it uses the pre-update walking code which is super stable and is recommended if not mining in upstairs mode. Will be editing those walking points as we speak.

Will also be adding a few changes regarding to d spec timing! :D As well as a few other misc. changes to the core code.

Edited by Czar

Hey Czar, when I'm using this script and after my bot has mined the ore veins and dumped it into the cart, it walks towards the sack and the bot Debug says "Cant detect sack object, attempting to walk closer to xxxx". My bot just stands there near the sack and is unable to retrieve the ores. I was wondering if this can be fixed or if other people experience this issue?