Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Was able to use this scripts upstairs in the mine several hours without any errors/getting stuck! Very nice job done Czar.

One thing I did notice is that it randomly goes into a certain path to mine. There are several sections where you can go to once you've climbed the ladder.

A thing inside this motherlode mine is that each individual "claims" an section and therefor says you're crashing him if you go down in his section. 

During my botsessions I noticed theres quite a few people asking me politely to GTFO at first, but then later getting mad because the scripts keeps crashing them. 

Would it be an idea to implement the same thing you have in your perfect woodcutter. The select tree thingy, but then not for individual spots but for 1 of the 4 sections that are upstairs. 

Or even better: player detection and always go into an empty section (tbh, no idea if this is even possible)

Here's a picture of me poorly drawing the 4 different sections to mine upstairs:

ndsSXK3.png

My guess would be that if you hop and find a free section before you start the script, claim that and no people will whine that you're crashing them. Less frustrated people, less reports, lesser bans!

Edited by xmikehaa
  • Like 1

Czar I asked for a trial like the day before I think..But thescript kept forgetting to take the ore's form the sack and then would go back to mine but would just stop once it says some ore is ready to be collected

Wondering if I could get a trial again? and if I could buy it using osrs gp

Edited by Guthix000
  • Like 1

Recently I added a system which is basically an anti-fail or anti-bug system - it doesn't let the bot fail ever ^^ :D 

So yes, I activated another trial, good luck ;)

just make sure to setup the bot correctly (empty the conveyor belt etc etc) and start the script , should be fine

as for paying in rsgp, you gotta buy a voucher from the marketplace, it takes like 10 mins max, just make sure to find a trusted seller ^^ :D

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner