Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Did you remember to clear the ore hopper before starting the script? Usually after that's setup, it will never have issues with collecting ore

As for upstairs south mode, I will post a quick fix right now, thanks for feedback biggrin.png

Yes, I did. To fix it, I just need to pause the script and deposit the rest of the pay-dirt into the input hopper, then collect it, and start the script. It hasn't happened many times, and I don't know how it happens. I make sure the bag is empty when I start.

Thank you for your time and effort!

• Like 1

Czar, thank you so much your script is amazing. 

Could you pretty please fix 1 small bug? The miner gets stuck and sits there with full inventory of paydirt. It's always on the southmost end of the upper mining level where it happens. It will sit there and do nothing and then log back in when RS logs you out for inactivity. Haven't gotten banned, but I'm worried about it. 

All I've needed to do is move the bot north and it will pick up and start making it's way down to the water to clean the paydirt. But without me doing that it gets stuck indefinitely. 

• Like 1

If there is ever a bug just screenshot the bot client so I know where the bot got stuck and so I can fix it ASAP

Have you made sure the mouse zoom is far away (zoomed all the way out) this will help the bot work so much better.

Will do a test run ASAP and see if I can find any bugs, will edit this post ASAP.

a0336cd4a7a428ce6b1afc1e9cafad90.png

I will leave it on for an extra hour or two, but so far so good. Just make sure to clear the hopper and set mouse zoom to far away (all the way to the left)

So guys if the bot ever gets stuck just screenshot the bot client and I will add a few walking pathnodes there so it will know how to find its path. Hopefully I run into a bug so it can be fixed in no time

(also please make sure to keep hammer in inventory)

Edited by Czar

I will post a fix for upstairs mode ASAP, it will no longer get stuck in random places at upstairs mode biggrin.png

Remove the screenshot of the bot client, it contains username XD

Latest version will be v0.50, thanks for feedback biggrin.png

EDIT:

Btw awesome proggy @omen

b2448b7949d5c81f8702806cc20ce2f5.png

^ in case anybody missed it

Latest update has been posted guys, just waiting for update to be registered smile.png upstairs mode should be MUCH better ^^

Edited by Czar

thank you for the informative bug reports, it truly makes bugfixing easier :) but don't worry, the new update is universal and it won't get stuck anywhere in upstairs mode anymore

The new version will be live as soon as devs/admins register the update, usually takes up to a few hours or so, the version in the paint will show 0.50 when update is registered ^^ :D

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner